TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Re: TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

Post by Playboy »

bendix wrote:Eh, what?

Bloody hell. I turn my back on forums, put my slippered feet up on my hearth, sipping a whisky while watching the lights twinkle over the hills yonder from my Sheffield cottage, and all hell breaks loose. Which mods are being cunts now? Is it Buscador? I bet it's Buscador. It's usually Buscador.

Never mind. Now that I have raped and pillaged the forum world, taken my profits and split (both physically and metaphorically) it's nice to sit back and reflect: "This shit used to consume me". Now it doesn't.
CockTrumpet

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:43 pmTTM is just helping to push more 440ers over to CEO. :thumb:

Look! It's working.
Yep. Even their admins, past and present, prefer posting here rather than that desolate abyss called Khmer440 where discussion goes to die.
Last edited by xxxxxxx on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

I find it hard to believe that 'some people' care enough about me or what I do or who I am to claim anything about me, true or not.

I barely care myself. Do you?
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

bendix wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:19 pm I find it hard to believe that 'some people' care enough about me or what I do or who I am to claim anything about me, true or not.

I barely care myself. Do you?
Do I give a toss about you personally? No. Fuck no. But some of your "friends" might be interested to know your sock puppet behavior and how you use alter egos to insult them or say things you aren't man enough to say in the open.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

xxxxxxx wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:58 pm
bendix wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:29 pm Eh, what?

Bloody hell. I turn my back on forums, put my slippered feet up on my hearth, sipping a whisky while watching the lights twinkle over the hills yonder from my Sheffield cottage, and all hell breaks loose. Which mods are being cunts now? Is it Buscador? I bet it's Buscador. It's usually Buscador.

Never mind. Now that I have raped and pillaged the forum world, taken my profits and split (both physically and metaphorically) it's nice to sit back and reflect: "This shit used to consume me". Now it doesn't.
Some people are claiming you have been posting under the name Marmite. True or not?
When forum owners and mods want to use sock puppets, they shouldn't name themselves after yeast extracts. They should name themselves after yeast infections because they are irritating cunts.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

You seem to care. Really, you do.

One doesnt insult one's friends. That would mean they're not friends. But your principle is valid. If some poster called marmite insulted people he should be held to account. Why don't you run along and come back with a report as to his insulting behaviour.

I know I insulted asshats using the scobienz handle with enthusiasm and gusto. But that was usually aimed at vladimir or SCC or General Mac, so it was with good cause.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

bendix wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:35 pmWhy don't you run along and come back with a report as to his insulting behaviour.
No need for me to do anything. Anyone curious, on both forums, can do as they will with the de-socking information and compare your posts under your various handles to get a clear measure of the man.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

That will be fun.

Anyway, it's been a good 2-3 years. I had some fun on the forums while it lasted. Made some good and lasting friends. Enjoyed a lot of laughs. Made some good money, and rubbed some asshats up the wrong way, and - no doubt - behaved like a cocktrumpet myself along the way. Who cares - it's not real life. Gen Mac is right - once I left Cambodia it felt ridiculous being involved in 440 and frankly I couldn't be arsed continuing.

So .. I'm out.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

xxxxxxx wrote:
bendix wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:35 pmWhy don't you run along and come back with a report as to his insulting behaviour.
No need for me to do anything. Anyone curious, on both forums, can do as they will with the de-socking information and compare your posts under your various handles to get a clear measure of the man.
:o This is getting weirder and weirder. Move to the Insane (Asinine) Forum ?
I'm not so curious as to hunt down posters and their socks from TOF, but I would like to know what the TOF wars are doing over here, and WTF are they talking about ? Who are these people anyway and why are they posting their dirty laundry here ?
Everyone is welcome on CEO, but seriously, WTF, you guys are abusing hospitality IMO. Go scrap in your own backyard.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:24 pm what the TOF wars are doing over here, and WTF are they talking about ? Who are these people anyway and why are they posting their dirty laundry here ?
Everyone is welcome on CEO, but seriously, WTF, you guys are abusing hospitality IMO. Go scrap in your own backyard.
This whole thread is about TOF. It's in the OP title, for Christ's sake.
Locked Previous topicNext topic