Mass shooting at music festival on the Las Vegas strip

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Mass shooting at music festival on the Las Vegas strip

Post by hanno »

Kimmel's take on it:

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

this could also go in the conspiracy section.... :beer3:
Kymberley Suchomel died suddenly after giving statement exposing multiple gunmen

A key witness in the Las Vegas shooting attack, who identified multiple shooters, has been found dead at her home.

28-year-old Kymberley Suchomel managed to escape the massacre, at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, uninjured but made a public statement describing the attacks and how they were carried out by multiple gunmen that were firing weapons into the crowd.

Her post on Facebook quickly went viral as it confirmed what many had already suspected: The mainstream media “official” narrative that Stephen Paddock was a “lone wolf” gunman was false.
http://www.alternativenewsnetwork.net/l ... ound-dead/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:56 pm this could also go in the conspiracy section.... :beer3:
Kymberley Suchomel died suddenly after giving statement exposing multiple gunmen

A key witness in the Las Vegas shooting attack, who identified multiple shooters, has been found dead at her home.

28-year-old Kymberley Suchomel managed to escape the massacre, at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, uninjured but made a public statement describing the attacks and how they were carried out by multiple gunmen that were firing weapons into the crowd.

Her post on Facebook quickly went viral as it confirmed what many had already suspected: The mainstream media “official” narrative that Stephen Paddock was a “lone wolf” gunman was false.
http://www.alternativenewsnetwork.net/l ... ound-dead/
I'd agree with putting it in the conspiracy section :D
From your link:

She said multiple gunmen were not only firing weapons in the crowd but chasing people and gunning them down.

She described how she was “chased” by one of the shooters:

“We were rounding some sort of corner maybe- and I looked to the right and I saw this large cowboy sitting down with his legs spread, holding a blood-soaked woman.”

“I thought to myself ‘we NEED to hide’, but as I looked quickly for somewhere to go, the gunfire once again got closer and closer.”

“We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us.”

“I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person.”

“There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.”

Going with the story that a team of gunmen were responsible for perpetrating the massacre, is it likely that while some were in the crowd shooting and chasing people, the rest of the team were also firing into the same crowd from the Mandalay Bay, thus effectively firing on their own team?
I think not!

Further in the link it states:
Kymberley Suchomel’s grandmother confirmed that she was in good health. Though she suffered from focal epilepsy, it is understood that the condition is rarely life threatening.

Focal Epilepsy a few of the Non-motor symptoms
Feelings of fear, anxiety, anger or pleasure
Changes to your vision, hearing, smell or taste
Having sensations of being hot or cold
Seeing or hearing things that aren’t there (hallucinations)
Feeling like what’s happening has happened before (deja vu)

I think the above symptoms of focal epilepsy coupled with the high stress of being under fire gives a more reasonable explanation of what she thought she saw.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

I agree that claims of people warning of imminent death by some persons before the shooting has not been confirmed but not all evidence and facts are revealed by authorities because of ongoing investigations.

YOU/WE the general public don't need all information in detail.

On the point of multiple shooters chasing people in the crowd: There would have been multiple reports by witnesses and forensic testing on projectiles would have been identified by this time as differing from those fired by the weapons in the shooters room.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic