Homeless Australian Cussing & Eating Out of the Trash in TK Avenue, Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Homeless Australian Cussing & Eating Out of the Trash in TK Avenue, Phnom Penh

Post by General Mackevili »

Well, he claims he's Australian anyways. Someone give this man a teaching job:

"While in Lucky Mall @ TK Avenue saw this Gentleman speaking with oneself and mentioned he is from Australia , shouting and talking with 4 letter words , consuming left over food from dust bin. Hope his friend (s) see this posting can assist him.

Possible mental problem.
Thanks.

SOME REPLIES:

Saw him at tk avenue over a year ago. Was using the hose to wash his feet. Not sure anyone can help him.

My ex-boss used to help him out, gave him some fresh clothes, a place to stay, and even use the computer to use whenever he needs to. We don't even ask him to work for anything, in thr end he still prefers to live in the street.

Thanks for information as I dare not get near him. His character look fierce and abnormal.

Thanks for info! I always take my kids to TK and they're always running around.. will be more careful...

I just saw him at Tk a few days ago going thru rubbish. Poor guy. He needs to be sent back and maybe check into hospital for mental evaluation?

We reported him at the Australia Embassy in Cambodia before, dunno why there's no action

Errrrr....is he Australian? Do you think embassies give a toss about citizens of the countries they represent?

Yes, he keep on mention " I am Australian" in Australia there are freedom to do anything they like because one of the lady Cleaner ask him not to take rubbish out. And this gentleman replay ...f..... In Australia....

Another #methpat ?

Such a shame. He probably does not realise the plight he is in. Hope.somebody can help him."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Homeless Australian Cussing & Eating Out of the Trash in TK Avenue, Phnom Penh

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Looks healthier physically than many an Aussie in the bars around PP.

Not terribly dirty either.

That's a job for his family, or for immigration police and nobody else.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Homeless Australian Cussing & Eating Out of the Trash in TK Avenue, Phnom Penh

Post by Barang chgout »

Can't be Australian. Australians don't "cuss". Australians fucking swear!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

AnAmericaninKhmae
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by AnAmericaninKhmae »

Has anyone considered praying for him? Just wondering.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

AnAmericaninKhmae wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:27 pm Has anyone considered praying for him? Just wondering.
I kinda figured that since people have been praying for world peace for centuries, and that hasn't done any good, and I've been praying for a billion dollars, and I've fallen a bit short, that I might as well skip praying to sweet baby Jesus to save the homeless dude at TK Avenue.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

I suggest asking him if he wants to go back to Australia.

If he does, let the embassy know. Ask if he has relatives in Australia. The Australian embassy will hope relatives or somebody will pay his air fare, but if he wants to go, they may help organize things.

If he does not want to go back to Australia, it may be difficult to help him. Just wait until he gets arrested for overstaying his visa.

He should get help in Australia, and should have a better life.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

they may help organize things.

You do say some amusing things.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

AnAmericaninKhmae wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:27 pm Has anyone considered praying for him? Just wondering.
Pray for an Australian who was on his ass a couple of years back? Cry me a fucking river, there are thousands of people around who I'd have more sympathy for than him.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Barang chgout wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 pm they may help organize things.
If he wants to go back to Australia, and has relatives who will pay for the ticket, the embassy may help get the ticket, help with transport to the airport, and any other help he needs.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

I am sure he makes more sense than 75% of the assholes talking their climate change shit ... because it did not rain last year when they were on a thai pussy run.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic