A brilliant (and hitherto-unknown) American site

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: A brilliant (and hitherto-unknown) American site

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:18 pm "There are many weirdos among us, but creepy stalky rape posts is a step too far. I'm good with this decision."

Link please and proof of identity unifying usernames. And where are the accusatory mods? Have they all developed laryngitis?
good enough for ya?
Spoiler:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Well this thread took a turn.. Boozy old man a kiddie fanfiction writer? What the hell man.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"he very recently just kicked up a stink over on the other forum and its drafted over to here so we have been discussing what needs to be done,
theres no silent buck, GMs posted the outcome publicly here a few posts ago"

Perhaps, but the permaban followed on the accusation of a highly serious felony which remains unsubstantiated. Oh and a few posts ago is a belated response to "You are not authorized to view this post" which appeared at least two days ago. Didn't know I needed a security clearance for CEO.
Last edited by taabarang on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:21 pm
taabarang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:18 pm "There are many weirdos among us, but creepy stalky rape posts is a step too far. I'm good with this decision."

Link please and proof of identity unifying usernames. And where are the accusatory mods? Have they all developed laryngitis?
good enough for ya?
Spoiler:
I think this speaks for itself. This is not an accusation, it is evidence of creepy stalky online behaviour posted by himself under the same username as here. It doesn't matter that it was posted elsewhere.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I’m ok with the ban and think it’s long overdue considering his past and the shit he writes.

I did not see the post everyone is discussing where someone outed him recently so was asking what happened. Ether way I’m glad the creep is gone and he should have a shoot on sight policy just like Trapper (should).
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Various poster's styles of writing can easily be discerned once you've seen enough of their posts, so they get banned and can then be easily spotted when they start pushing the same agenda again. This guy is a total freak who will, if you allow him to, start questioning why the age of consent is only 14 in Mauritius but a couple of years older here. He's a predatory creep, his comments on the Hollywood sexual assaults just go to back this up.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:31 pm "he very recently just kicked up a stink over on the other forum and its drafted over to here so we have been discussing what needs to be done,
theres no silent buck, GMs posted the outcome publicly here a few posts ago"

Perhaps, but the permaban followed on the accusation of a highly serious felony which remains unsubstantiated.
no the permaban followed after a discussion about the poster, his creepy history of connection to paedophilia fiction novels on a website (see spoiler), his creepy attempt at trying to defend his actions, his recent creepy posts and whether we want that shit here
Spoiler:
The latest controversy in Phnom Penh began when a ' teacher' called Bill wrote in to the Khmer 440 website to say he was fired without reason from a local international school where he had been paid just US$800 for a month's work.

However when 'Bill's' email was checked it tallied with the someone called 'Billy' who was regularly contributing to a website dedicated to stories of sex with young children.

'Billy' had commented on stories such as: 'Deflowering Aspen', 'Little Girl Amanda' and 'How I became and active paedophile'.

'Deflowering Aspen' is a story about a father who watches as a 13-yr-old boy he abuses having sex with his six year old daughter, Haley.

At the end of that story he commented: 'Lovely so far. Ideas. Haley takes two twin brothers; Haley takes a white and black (or East Asian) boy at the same time. Haley takes father and son. Haley takes a boy and his big dog'.

Billy also wrote to the same site asking for video scripts of Princess Anne, the Princess Royal, as a pre-treen with her grooms and Shetland pony and even also separate requests for a pre-teen Angela Merkle, the German Chancellor and Chelsea Clinton.

But when confronted on the Khmer 440 forum, 'Bill dismissed criticisms writing:

'Calm down. Fiction is fiction, not reality.'
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

taabarang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:31 pm "You are not authorized to view this post"
That just means the post has been moved to the trash, to which you have no access.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

where are the accusatory mods? Have they all developed laryngitis?
best not go off at half cock. the mods did not make the accusation as you well know, it was a poster here.
the permaban followed on the accusation of a highly serious felony which remains unsubstantiated
we have information which we are not going to make public as it violates policy.
Smells like shit under the carpet to me.
maybe that is your upper lip.

further, we do not need to answer to anyone regarding our decisions to delete posts that violate policy.
use google if you wish to confirm the truth of the poster "Nemo's" assertions. it is easily substantiated.

the post was deleted as BOM's real name was used. research showed the accusation was well founded, and admitted by BOM himself but we don't allow breach of anonymity as a policy matter.

your self righteous outrage is a bit tiresome.
if you don't like it, you know what to do.
I am locking this topic now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic