A brilliant (and hitherto-unknown) American site

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: A brilliant (and hitherto-unknown) American site

Post by General Mackevili »

taabarang wrote:"The silence regarding BOM and his accuser and the forum mods says a lot. No smoke without fire comes to mind?"

Moderator silence is deafening. So much for this being "our forum."
Well, this is a very unconventional situation, as a banning based on forum conduct alone isn't warranted in this case (and I don't think any posts have even been reported by anyone). That said, and ALL things considered after discussing it behind the scenes (and receiving a few messages from fellow CEO members), we are going ahead with a permaban.

Sorry for the delay in a discussion, but it all kind of came out of nowhere.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

So which one or were both permabanned and why? Smells like shit under the carpet to me.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

A brilliant (and hitherto-unknown) American site

Post by kiwiincambodia »

What did I miss? BOM got banned? What for?
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"What did I miss? BOM got banned? What for?"

Good luck getting a straight answer. Another poster accused him of paedophilia and outed what is presumably his real name. In addition, acquaintances or friends of his were admonished to not leave the country. Accusations were made, but no proof was offered and the accusing poster has never returned with substantial legal clarification. BOM was far from my favorite contributor, but the shit still stinks under clandestinely rolled up carpet.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:31 pm "What did I miss? BOM got banned? What for?"

Good luck getting a straight answer. Another poster accused him of paedophilia and outed what is presumably his real name. In addition, acquaintances or friends of his were admonished to not leave the country. Accusations were made, but no proof was offered and the accusing poster has never returned with substantial legal clarification. BOM was far from my favorite contributor, but the shit still stinks under clandestinely rolled up carpet.
he used to write paedophilia fantasy novels for some online website amongst other things or something
im not as clued up as some of the other mods, didnt know BOM was the same guy as he used to use another handle a few years ago
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I appreciate your honesty Jamie; the carpet has been rolled back a bit more. But still while it is unrealistic to expect due process on a forum the shit still stinks. If he is innocent or guilty, I would like grounds stronger than hidden speculation.

"im not as clued up as some of the other mods, *

Why don't THEY post. A lot of silent buck passing going on here.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

taabarang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:31 pm "What did I miss? BOM got banned? What for?"

BOM changes sox as often as Trapper so don't be too sure that he has gone - pretty sure he was posting as Toad in a hole a short time ago. Like Trapper, he will probably keep coming back under different pseudos.
I missed all the pedo accusations on here, but BOM was banned from TOF for posting his rape fantasies about one of their posters. That's enough for me. There are many weirdos among us, but creepy stalky rape posts is a step too far. I'm good with this decision.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"There are many weirdos among us, but creepy stalky rape posts is a step too far. I'm good with this decision."

Link please and proof of identity unifying usernames. And where are the accusatory mods? Have they all developed laryngitis?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:47 pm I appreciate your honesty Jamie; the carpet has been rolled back a bit more. But still while it is unrealistic to expect due process on a forum the shit still stinks. If he is innocent or guilty, I would like grounds stronger than hidden speculation.

"im not as clued up as some of the other mods, *

Why don't THEY post. A lot of silent buck passing going on here.
by not being clued up, i mean about the posters history,
i knew his history under other handles hes used here and over there,
but its only just been brought to mine/others attention that BOM is another of his socks
and as AM said, he very recently just kicked up a stink over on the other forum and its drafted over to here so we have been discussing what needs to be done,
theres no silent buck, GMs posted the outcome publicly here a few posts ago
Locked Previous topicNext topic