harvey wiensteien

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: harvey wiensteien

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

In the 60s in the uk calling someone black was regarded as racist, coloured was the term used then. Language changes, now to call someone coloured is considered old fashioned, racists in the uk use the term with a smirk as if to say "ok i will be politically correct" All my mates who are black would not like to be called "coloured"
I was born in Brixton in 1951, so was brought up around west indians, went to school with west indians and have been around west indians all my life.
Do not lecture me on racism, i am a fanatical anti racist :please:

charlie
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Enough of the racism stuff.

Let's get back to Weinstein's weiner.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

what fucking country are you from KK? come to London/ brixton and call somebody "coloured" and you will get abuse. The word "coloured" went out a long time ago, its an old 60s 70s term. My mates are "black" thats the term we use and thats the term they accept.

charlie
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Give it a rest thanks Charlie. :thumb:
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

don,t like being called. racist.
finished with this now

charlie
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:56 am they said he was off to Europe to seek "help"
He's doing a Polanski before the shit really hits the fan.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 am
phuketrichard wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:56 am they said he was off to Europe to seek "help"
He's doing a Polanski before the shit really hits the fan.
was going to mention Roman, but he was convicted of doing a 13 year old, Judge was to give him community service but changed his mind sooo Roman ran ( as would anyone in his right mind when faced with 50 years) :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
toadinthehole
Tourist
Taiwan

Post by toadinthehole »

ON PEJORATIVE ETHNONYMS:

In a tobacconists''s in London a customer leaned forward confidentially and asked, quietly and discreetly, for big Rizla cigarette papers.

The lady behind the counter then went to the store-room door and called to her husband:

"George! 'ave we any of them big Rizlas what the darkies use for joints?"
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

I find it hypocritical that some of these stars (Rose McGowan) are criticizing other stars for keeping quite when they in fact have done that exact same thing for 20 years!
I have noticed this last week that old has-beans are now saying something about his exploits, Emma Thompson for one. Like he would be interested in her, sexually and professionally!

They are a bunch of egotistical inbred morons but he however deserves all he gets as no one deserves being sexual assaulted and intimidated. The whole "he touched my bottom or brushed my boobs" shit is just tedious and they are all jumping on the bandwagon now.

On race. I judge people by their personality not by the colour of their skin. If you are a dick I will say it.
toadinthehole
Tourist
Taiwan

Post by toadinthehole »

There was a passing reference to Polanski and his unfortunate brush with the law.

The Smoking Gun website, of course, has all the documents easily accessible, as well as post-arrest photos
of Janis Joplin, David Bowie and many more .

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... e-director

Samantha's Mom, that fine example of all-American Momhood in its finest flowering, was quoted as saying,

"I didn't want him (Polanski) to go to prison or anything like that"

The prosecutors were salivating like Professor Pavlov's dogs as they tallied up the charges likely to stand up
in court and reckoned they could get Polanski a minimum five year custodial sentence. Polanski did the sane
thing and fled the country.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic