Chil-AXN hostel, Victory Hill,Sihanoukville: $400,000

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Re: Chil-AXN hostel, Victory Hill,Sihanoukville: $400,000

Post by Hotdigr »

I don't usually waste time answering fools. But I will make an exception in this case.
1/ JavaLina - ran it for 6 months. Made a living out of it. Came to the conclusion that a stand alone coffee shop would not really work in that area. Sold it at an ( albeit, small) profit.
2/ I don't "espouse"to be anything I'm not. I am in fact the manager of "The Spot Chillout Lounge and Restaurant" you are welcome to come down and talk to the owners to clarify that if you wish.
3/ Pretty much every word you wrote about your business arrangement with Nick is utter bullshit and you know it. After declining to buy your place he went and spent $120,00 buying a much better and actually profitable business on Serendipity beach. What he may have been in his former life had nothing to do with him making a very wise financial decision - NOT to buy into your failing business.
The whole of Sihanoukville wishes you good luck and godspeed in selling your business, because, John, the whole of Sihanoukville is fed up with you and your lies and bullshit and want you out of town as soon as possible.That will be my last word on this topic, because I refuse to argue with a fool.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

BigJohn said
I guess it's time for those of lesser character to respond and post more crap?
Ha! The fucking irony.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:BigJohn said
Ha! The fucking irony.
A great preemptive ad hominem... the tool of those to weak to support their arguments.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

"no one wants to go because they know they'll get screwed on the way back"

that is it exactly.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

OrangeDragon wrote:
Ha! The fucking irony.
A great preemptive ad hominem... the tool of those to weak to support their arguments.
One only has to have witnessed Bigjohns previous rambles and accusations over various forums to understand. After doing that, you'd probably come to the same conclusion.

Care to nominate a few character references for the man, OD?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
Ha! The fucking irony.
One only has to have witnessed Bigjohns previous rambles and accusations over various forums to understand. After doing that, you'd probably come to the same conclusion.

Care to nominate a few character references for the man, OD?
Yet to find a single person in town who will speak well of him honestly. As hotdiggr says they're all more than eager for him to find a sucker or just give up the ghost.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

"one only has to have witnessed Bigjohns previous rambles and accusations over various forums to understand"

yep a serial offender. for years.

met his mafia guy by chance at Tony's- rather unassuming fellow. was shocked when i learned his form after his demise.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Am I the only one on here that doesn't know who this Mafia guy is or how he died?
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

OrangeDragon wrote:As for the dangers of the Hill vs Orch... instead you'll be fucked off by $5-7 tuktuk drivers who know you have no other options at night. They're what's killing the hill more than anything... no one wants to go because they know they'll get screwed on the way back.
Off topic, but does this represent an opportunity to an enterprising young Khmer? Fixed price service there and back? Or is that level of entrepreneurship likely to give you a 'heart attack'?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

StroppyChops wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:As for the dangers of the Hill vs Orch... instead you'll be fucked off by $5-7 tuktuk drivers who know you have no other options at night. They're what's killing the hill more than anything... no one wants to go because they know they'll get screwed on the way back.
Off topic, but does this represent an opportunity to an enterprising young Khmer? Fixed price service there and back? Or is that level of entrepreneurship likely to give you a 'heart attack'?
He'd be beaten and chased off. There's about 4 up there, and even if you arrive on one and ask it to wait they usually end up chasing him off before you're ready to go. I now take the car as backup anytime a group of us head up there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic