What kind of medicine to cure people who live in the past?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: What kind of medicine to cure people who live in the past?

Post by juansweetpotato »

prahkeitouj wrote:I think I live in the present. My friend always tells me about her past and still suffers from the past. Have you have any experienced about it? What would you do ?
It depends on what her problems in the past were, and what her personality type is. Too little information. But if it were a serious thing that happened, I suggest she get some counseling - just so she can chat about it.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
YourselfMauve
Tourist
United States of America

Re: What kind of medicine to cure people who live in the past?

Post by YourselfMauve »

prahkeitouj wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:28 am I think I live in the present. My friend always tells me about her past and still suffers from the past. Have you have any experienced about it? What would you do ?
Depression is real. It is hard to be cured. My cousin has been experiencing depression for so long and he is now recovering.
Hope this can help: https://ponbee.com/feel-like-shit/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic