Why So Many Filipina Women in Cambodia?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Why So Many Filipina Women in Cambodia?

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 am

I agree most seem to sing well...but it's fking annoying as hell when they invite half the Filipino population in PP over to their apartment 3-4 times a week, in the late evening, to hold their church group and sing religious hymns for a few hours! :angry:
YourselfMauve
Tourist
United States of America

Post by YourselfMauve » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:17 am

I feel you, man
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by shlomo » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:02 am

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 am
to hold their church group and sing religious hymns for a few hours! :angry:
I have a bud that worked at a school some years back and two of the Filipina pre-k teachers were sweet on him. He accepted one's invite to a church group shindig and he found the whole experience to be delightfully paradoxical seeing as he was knee deep in Jesus for a few hours, only to find himself later that evening, ballz deep in her, engaging in all manner of frothy and sweaty unwholesomeness.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:44 pm

shlomo wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:02 am
PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 am
to hold their church group and sing religious hymns for a few hours! :angry:
I have a bud that worked at a school some years back and two of the Filipina pre-k teachers were sweet on him. He accepted one's invite to a church group shindig and he found the whole experience to be delightfully paradoxical seeing as he was knee deep in Jesus for a few hours, only to find himself later that evening, ballz deep in her, engaging in all manner of frothy and sweaty unwholesomeness.
The Lord givith and the Lord taketh away. She was only trying to convert you....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic