90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: 90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Post by Anchor Moy »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:27 pm
Luigi wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:24 pm I think this troll IS trapper. Or his sister.

Trapper dat you?
I initially thought that, but the English is way too good for him. :D
Agree. The spelling is way too good to be Trapper, and he would have put the word "feminazi" in there somewhere.

But I must agree with Ingrid here.
It really stinks when you're young, you know everything, and you definitely know what's best for other people that you don't know, and then they tell you to sod off and MYOFB. :cry:
Ingrid
Tourist
Madagascar

Re: 90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Post by Ingrid »

I say why do these western men Need to go-to thailand to find a wife and not find a western women to be the wife instead they pay Thai prostitutes to become the wife.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Fair point.

1) because they've already been married to a western woman.
2) Come on. These guys are mostly 50+. What 20 something would be interested in them in the west?
3) It's cheap.
4) they are smoking hot, slim, non bitter and like to please.
5) they think we are funny when in fact we are just weird/unhinged/alcoholic/misfits/fugitives/insecure/ or a mixture of all
6) our cocks look big in their hands
7) some are after 20 something ladyboys. Stuck that in your penis shaped pipe and smoke it!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

sounds like you are not getting any action Ingrid, now, kindly stop trolling the forum please.
btw, you are shit at English and should be fucked off at once.
I see this all to ( too ) commonly in Bangkok where I teach English in sathorn international, as a 20 something female Caucasian expat I cannot begin to explain how wrong it is for these guys coming here to find women half there ( their ) age rather than finding a wife in America.
plus, your IP shows Canada, and Perth WA, and i think you are bkktrapper having a rare sober moment.
now get back to your job of shoveling shit or whatever you shovel for 100k pacific pesos a year.
it is all you are good for and i bet not much good at that.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Trapper likes his VPNs.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Kid.......
I mean....... kid..........

How fucked ARE you? With your pathetic little life in Perth.
You need your head read mate. Off to Graylands for you!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:58 am sounds like you are not getting any action Ingrid, now, kindly stop trolling the forum please.
btw, you are shit at English and should be fucked off at once.
I see this all to ( too ) commonly in Bangkok where I teach English in sathorn international, as a 20 something female Caucasian expat I cannot begin to explain how wrong it is for these guys coming here to find women half there ( their ) age rather than finding a wife in America.
plus, your IP shows Canada, and Perth WA, and i think you are bkktrapper having a rare sober moment.
now get back to your job of shoveling shit or whatever you shovel for 100k pacific pesos a year.
it is all you are good for and i bet not much good at that.
I can't see this being pineapple; his English is at the level of a first-grader.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic