90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: 90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Post by rozzieoz »

Oops I went to edit and quoted instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Post by taabarang »

" I cannot begin to explain how wrong it is for these guys coming here to find women half there age rather than finding a wife in America."

As long as it is legal, whatever's right or wrong about it is solely the concern of the couple involved. As a 50 year old man I met my wife in Phnom Penh. No plan, it just happened followed by marriage 2years, not 10 days later. My sole personal stipulation was that I refused long term relationships with bar girls. My ( wife) who was thirty at the time) and I have been married 16+ years and have 2 children.

Why any fifty year old man would want to marry a woman of a similar age from his own country indicates a lack of imagination and adventure in his soul to me. But don't worry OP there are plenty of them around and one day you'll find yours and stop worrying about the rest of us.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Ingrid wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:58 am
bangkokhooker wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:48 am
Ingrid wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:19 am I see this all to commonly in Bangkok where I teach English in sathorn international, as a 20 something female Caucasian expat I cannot begin to explain how wrong it is for these guys coming here to find women half there age rather than finding a wife in America.
Maybe the woman in America are as condicending and bitter as you?

If you're one of those miserable 20 something females who sneer at any older male barang who happens to look in your direction and particularly one who is with any female Khmer, especially a child because then they must be a peado, then you're in the wrong country or continent love.

I hope your fellow lesbians are a little bit more open.
Well I know all guys and young flock to Bangkok because they simply cannot find a girlfriend in America , that's just disgusting in my books
I find a lot more things disgusting than a guy and a girl loving each other or even just having sex together

You need to re evaluate ur priorities. :beer3: :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:01 am
Luigi wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:31 am ...this arraignment.
haha! Good eye. It is a typo I think but will check with my anallist. :roll:
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

"She" is just trolling. Ignore.
Ingrid
Tourist
Madagascar

Post by Ingrid »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 am
Ingrid wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:58 am
bangkokhooker wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:48 am
Ingrid wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:19 am I see this all to commonly in Bangkok where I teach English in sathorn international, as a 20 something female Caucasian expat I cannot begin to explain how wrong it is for these guys coming here to find women half there age rather than finding a wife in America.
Maybe the woman in America are as condicending and bitter as you?

If you're one of those miserable 20 something females who sneer at any older male barang who happens to look in your direction and particularly one who is with any female Khmer, especially a child because then they must be a peado, then you're in the wrong country or continent love.

I hope your fellow lesbians are a little bit more open.
Well I know all guys and young flock to Bangkok because they simply cannot find a girlfriend in America , that's just disgusting in my books
I find a lot more things disgusting than a guy and a girl loving each other or even just having sex together

You need to re evaluate ur priorities. :beer3: :beer3:
Western women should be fighting for equality not like these western men coming to Bangkok to buy a wife from there slave masters , feminists should rise up against all western males for these despicable acts of exploitation.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Western women should be fighting for equality not like these western men coming to Bangkok to buy a wife from there slave masters , feminists should rise up against all western males for these despicable acts of exploitation."

My wife and I and her in-laws as well see it neither as exploitation. You need to open your eyes to the culture you're in or else return home and join a Sisterhood is Powerful group of similar disgruntled crones.

Another option would be to link up with a poster here, Trapper, who shares your naive disgust of "things Asian." What a wonderful pair of sour notes you would be in the musical. spheres of those who have adjusted to a new and exciting life.
Last edited by taabarang on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Ingrid wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:19 am as a 20 something female Caucasian expat...
20 something stone, I suspect.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Ingrid wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 am
Western women should be fighting for equality not like these western men coming to Bangkok to buy a wife from there slave masters , feminists should rise up against all western males for these despicable acts of exploitation.
MikeMike58
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeMike58 »

Ingrid,

Do you, by any chance, happen to know if you are possibly related to Saloth Sar? You both sound a lot like each other.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic