What Happened?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

What Happened?

Post by Kuroneko »

To Trapper, our internet jester? He didn't last long!

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: What Happened?

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I was hoping he'd accept my offer to meet up for beers...although might be difficult since he's most likely lying about being in Cambodia again.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:12 pm I was hoping he'd accept my offer to meet up for beers...although might be difficult since he's most likely lying about being in Cambodia again.
Either that or in spite of your kind offer, he is afraid of meeting the real deal.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Jester?? NO way
Excessive attention seeking
If as a child, the person did not receive much attention from their parents or their peers then they may grow up feeling neglected. Those feelings will then be the main drive behind the person's attention-seeking behavior. Children of abusive parents and parents who are always absent may feel overlooked, and so the child may grow up becoming an attention-seeking adult.

Sometimes adults seek attention because of jealousy. When someone finds themselves threatened by another person who takes all the attention, they may respond with attention-seeking behavior.

Lack of self-esteem can be another cause for attention-seeking behavior. Some people think that they are overlooked and so they think that the only solution to restore their balance is to bring back the lost attention. The attention they will get in this case will provide them with reassurance and will help them think that they are worthy.

Narcissists are also attention seekers. They consider this attention a good source of narcissistic supply and so they strive to get it
PS ;Kudos to Taa for finally learning how to use the Quote function :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

good analysis
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

He's in a plane, "flying in" to Pinjarra. Desperately looking for an airport to land at, and cursing Cabodian expats for laughing at him.....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote:

It gives me hope that one day you will locate a few punctuation symbols on your keyboard! :stir:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:44 pm
phuketrichard wrote:

It gives me hope that one day you will locate a few punctuation symbols on your keyboard! :stir:
Not a chance....
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

hanno wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:54 pm
phuketrichard wrote:

Not a chance....
have to agree with Hanno, all the grammar i learned 60 odd years ago has long been forgotten. :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:58 pm
hanno wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:54 pm
phuketrichard wrote:

Not a chance....
have to agree with Hanno, all the grammar i learned 60 odd years ago has long been forgotten. :beer3:
And they did not have capital letters back then either :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic