The Estuary guesthouse sihanoukville

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
estuary
Tourist

The Estuary guesthouse sihanoukville

Post by estuary »

For sale sihanoukville otres village otres beach cambodia
The Estuary guesthouse otres village on the river. The Estuary was built over te last four years and now the area is well developed.the buyer will own all buildings on the land and just rent the land. The guesthouse has 7 rooms 2 with onsuite river views. Brick built kitchen, one publïc bäthroom ,8m bar area over the river at 5 mtr high, same size downstairs could be used restaurant area. Fully matured gardens and room for more bungalow s .price is $49,000. 8 years left on land lease ät $125.00 per month .then negotiate for next ten years. Any more information contact 0977630149 email [email protected]

Last edited by estuary on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: The Estuary guesthouse sihanoukville

Post by General Mackevili »

Good pictures, thx for posting.

I'd say post some pics from inside of the rooms. Would be nice to see.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
estuary
Tourist

Post by estuary »

Thanks ill get some up.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Do you truly believe that you have around $50,000 worth of tangible assets plus non-tangible assets such as good will/reputation?

Maybe explain about the business a bit more. It always amazes me how people want a large sum of money for an entire business but cannot be bothered to write more than a few sentences.

Good luck with the sale. Thank you for at least posting some pictures.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
estuary
Tourist

Post by estuary »

yes it has taken four years to build the business the buyer will own the buildings and just rent the land lease hence the cheap rent $125.00 per month. I was the first business in the area now on the river is the new ötres.. the land is very secure its not the beach.and yes the price is very fair .Añy more questions I will answer as soon as I see them sorry..
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:Do you truly believe that you have around $50,000 worth of tangible assets plus non-tangible assets such as good will/reputation?

Maybe explain about the business a bit more. It always amazes me how people want a large sum of money for an entire business but cannot be bothered to write more than a few sentences.

Good luck with the sale. Thank you for at least posting some pictures.
Since you obviously aren't interested in buying it, why poke your nose into shit that has nothing to do with you? This makes for bad business on a buy and sell forum. If there is something under handed or dodgy going on then negative comments should be accepted. However, you are only questioning the price and your comments have no merit. This makes for a great way to destroy this section of the forum. Post on CEO about your business and have some piss ant who can't afford it ridicule you.

The point of this forum, is to believe it or not buy or sell something! As you are doing neither why don't you go troll somewhere else?
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Lovely spot to chill out.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Revi ... GHTBOXVIEW

I put in one night in August to get the price. Is it $9 a night?
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

It's not legal to have any structure that close to any river in cambodia, I know that many do, but if they wish to enforce it you will have nothing.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
lambdakh
Tourist

Post by lambdakh »

If you could post some pictures of the inside of the rooms would be nice.
caat
Tourist

Post by caat »

Hi there,

If you have not sold the place...I would like to rent a 2 room apartment there fro January 11 to February 21. How much would it cost?
Cheers, Caat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic