How America Lost Its Mind

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3630
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 729

Re: How America Lost Its Mind

Post by Kuroneko »

xxxxxxx wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:27 pm It must be good to be you, being so intellectually superior while seemingly having little else to do but post cat memes on various internet forums.
Yes it is! I have spent over 20 years here working with the ministry of health developing the health services. I am happy with what I have helped to achieve. I am now retired and happy to sit back and post cat memes. As a matter of interest what have you done to contridute to Cambodias development? :D

Image
User avatar
Khartoum
Expatriate
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 8:27 am
Reputation: 99
Sudan

Re: How America Lost Its Mind

Post by Khartoum »

@Siliconlife, I don't really care much about America and its megalomania - in fact 'God Fuck America'.
User avatar
siliconlife
Expatriate
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 pm
Reputation: 244
Togo

Re: How America Lost Its Mind

Post by siliconlife »

Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:58 am @Siliconlife, I don't really care much about America and its megalomania - in fact 'God Fuck America'.
Why bother make posts criticising articles on it you haven't read then?

And even if you don't care about it, would you say it's unimportant? Due to America's powerful media system, what happens in America affects the rest of the world in a multitude of ways. The phenomenon discussed in this article are not limited to America, the author just asserts that they originate from America.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Reputation: 108
United States of America

Re: How America Lost Its Mind

Post by bangkokhooker »

I find there's a higher number of people who read into this stuff and go off about it with vigor Sailorman as an example but he's certainly not in the minority in SE Asia.

I've often been told the USD will crash and there will be a war within the USA. These people also believe the earth is flat, if that's the case why haven't cats knocked everything off the edge?

It begs the question why come and live half way round the world and still read into this stuff?
User avatar
Khartoum
Expatriate
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 8:27 am
Reputation: 99
Sudan

Re: How America Lost Its Mind

Post by Khartoum »

siliconlife wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:13 am
Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:58 am @Siliconlife, I don't really care much about America and its megalomania - in fact 'God Fuck America'.
Why bother make posts criticising articles on it you haven't read then?

And even if you don't care about it, would you say it's unimportant? Due to America's powerful media system, what happens in America affects the rest of the world in a multitude of ways. The phenomenon discussed in this article are not limited to America, the author just asserts that they originate from America.
You like to state the obvious, as if you're the only one with any insight, lol. And I'll criticise whatever I want, regardless- thanks.
User avatar
siliconlife
Expatriate
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 pm
Reputation: 244
Togo

Re: How America Lost Its Mind

Post by siliconlife »

Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:46 pm
siliconlife wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:13 am
Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:58 am @Siliconlife, I don't really care much about America and its megalomania - in fact 'God Fuck America'.
Why bother make posts criticising articles on it you haven't read then?

And even if you don't care about it, would you say it's unimportant? Due to America's powerful media system, what happens in America affects the rest of the world in a multitude of ways. The phenomenon discussed in this article are not limited to America, the author just asserts that they originate from America.
You like to state the obvious, as if you're the only one with any insight, lol. And I'll criticise whatever I want, regardless- thanks.
I didn't say you couldn't, I asked you "why bother". I'll gather from your answer there's no good reason - thanks.
User avatar
Khartoum
Expatriate
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 8:27 am
Reputation: 99
Sudan

Re: How America Lost Its Mind

Post by Khartoum »

siliconlife wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:52 pm
Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:46 pm
siliconlife wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:13 am
Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:58 am @Siliconlife, I don't really care much about America and its megalomania - in fact 'God Fuck America'.
Why bother make posts criticising articles on it you haven't read then?

And even if you don't care about it, would you say it's unimportant? Due to America's powerful media system, what happens in America affects the rest of the world in a multitude of ways. The phenomenon discussed in this article are not limited to America, the author just asserts that they originate from America.
You like to state the obvious, as if you're the only one with any insight, lol. And I'll criticise whatever I want, regardless- thanks.
I didn't say you couldn't, I asked you "why bother". I'll gather from your answer there's no good reason - thanks.
Righto, hope you're feeling better now that you've sorted all that out in your mind.
User avatar
siliconlife
Expatriate
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 pm
Reputation: 244
Togo

Re: How America Lost Its Mind

Post by siliconlife »

Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:13 pm
siliconlife wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:52 pm
Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:46 pm
siliconlife wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:13 am
Khartoum wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:58 am @Siliconlife, I don't really care much about America and its megalomania - in fact 'God Fuck America'.
Why bother make posts criticising articles on it you haven't read then?

And even if you don't care about it, would you say it's unimportant? Due to America's powerful media system, what happens in America affects the rest of the world in a multitude of ways. The phenomenon discussed in this article are not limited to America, the author just asserts that they originate from America.
You like to state the obvious, as if you're the only one with any insight, lol. And I'll criticise whatever I want, regardless- thanks.
I didn't say you couldn't, I asked you "why bother". I'll gather from your answer there's no good reason - thanks.
Righto, hope you're feeling better now that you've sorted all that out in your mind.
Much better. Thank you for your cordial concern, you are a gentleman to converse with.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post