Sports Club thieves

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Sports Club thieves

Post by epidemiks »

Username Taken wrote:^^ Well, that narrows it down somewhat.
That's its name: Phnom Penh Sports Club. Lon Nol's old villa on 271.

It's always been reasonably shit and cheap. Not surprised if there's thieving staff.

Edit. Just realised LL beat me to it.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

epidemiks wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:37 pm

It's always been reasonably shit and cheap. Not surprised if there's thieving staff.
I haven't been there in a few years (maybe 4), but it seemed well kept when I used to go, and wasn't particularly cheap, maybe $4 a session to swim or use the sauna/gym (I never used those). It seemed to be patronized mainly by affluent locals. The food was expensive for what you got and they didn't serve beer either.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

John Bingham wrote:
epidemiks wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:37 pm

I haven't been there in a few years (maybe 4), but it seemed well kept when I used to go, and wasn't particularly cheap, maybe $4 a session to swim or use the sauna/gym (I never used those). It seemed to be patronized mainly by affluent locals. The food was expensive for what you got and they didn't serve beer either.
Worked around the corner, and we had a discount, so maybe that's why I remember it being cheap. Haven't been their for 3+ years
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:25 pm and they didn't serve beer either.
:shock: Never a good sign.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic