massage salon to sell or lease

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
gharrik
Tourist

massage salon to sell or lease

Post by gharrik »

as I am moving to Thailand for my last stage in my career I have to sell or lease my massage salon
Same is located on street 63 , number 56 ( daun penh) so in the middle of nice part of the city
we are surrounded by boutique hotels (blue corner, Secret Villa, V mansion , Billabong etc ) with whom we have agreements .
Many foreigners living close by are weekly visitors but we also have Khmer customers .
the shop is fully equipped with three chairs for foot massage and three separate rooms for khmer or body massage , small kitchen and toilet with hot water
There is a reception salon inside and outside, fully decorated , led light to put on the street .

this shop will not make you millionaire, but can bring you a solid and safe income as there is no competition in this part of street 63

asking price 5000 dollars
lease still 6 months valid but owner is ready to discuss extension already

interested people can call 093283445 for more info
check also facebook massage 63
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: massage salon to sell or lease

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Facebook name is 63 Massage...

I don't mean to be a prick, but no way is that worth $5k, especially with only 6 mths left on the lease. I wouldn't call those massage rooms "rooms", they are curtained off cubicles, no real privacy whatsoever, and the place is tiny!

What's the monthly rent?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic