Trump screwing things again

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Trump screwing things again

Post by beaker »

Ronny wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:19 pm
beaker wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 pm
Ronny wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 pm Just look at all the crap we expats have to go through to live here in SE Asia. We have to have so much money in the bank, show proof of employment, and learn to deal with constantly changing immigration laws.
How is that any different than living in the states ?
If you're so lost that you don't know I really don't know where to begin with you. On the very conservative side, 10 MILLION people are living in the US ILLEGALLY but the official figure could actually be closer to 30 million. Take your passport and throw it away and see just how long before you are arrested and deported from the country you are now living in. THAT is the difference.
What does your rant have to do with as an american you must also have money, bank account and employment the same things you are complaining about to be in SE asia ?
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

US Presidents - Doing what they're told to do since 1963.

(That Trump guy isn't actually "doing" anything other than making appearances and tweeting bollocks.)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

To be fair I thought that's what Twitter was for.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic