Staying in PP over Pchum Benh weekend, what's on?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
WalterMellon
Tourist
United States of America

Staying in PP over Pchum Benh weekend, what's on?

Post by WalterMellon »

I'm planning on staying in Phnom Penh for the upcoming holiday weekend; hoping to find out if there's anything cool going on in the city, or if I should just stay home and wank myself into a coma...
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Staying in PP over Pchum Benh weekend, what's on?

Post by Username Taken »

Don't do that, you'll go blind.

CEO will be online 24/7 over Pchum Ben. :thumb:
TCCC
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Staying in PP over Pchum Benh weekend, what's on?

Post by TCCC »

Yes there is. Comedy in Cambodia is hosting its first ever theatre show at the Department of Performing Arts on Friday September 22.

The link to the Facebook event page is here:

And the Google Maps location for the damned place is here: https://goo.gl/5c6i6G

Tickets are on sale now at Seabird's Place, 3 Mangos, The Box Office, and Barb & Lotus (the bar of the Pacific Hotel on Monivong Blvd). $10 each, but buy them this weekend and get 3 for the price of 2!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic