Americans: A Superlative People

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: Americans: A Superlative People

Post by flying chicken »

In case you dont know. The greatest minds of making America it is today were imported from the European continent.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I might as well speaking to myself rather awaiting for the boring thoughtful response from the Dragon; well with his impeccable logic; who dares.

You guys gave me shit when I talked about the indigenous eagle and arrow on the native land in north America. One of their founding fathers learned the wisdom from the red Indians. He was given an arrow, he could easily broke it, he was then given 3 and he broke it but with a bit of strength at this time. At the 13 arrows; he found it was impossible. Observe closely on the 1 dollar US's note.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

I'm done responding... because you're obviously done listening. you'll sit around pointing blame fingers and having pity parties full of cheap beer while others who make an attempt find success and leave you in the dust. it's not just a Khmer thing, I see a lot of it all over of people thinking opportunity is a handout instead of something you work for, it's just more pronounced here.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

OrangeDragon wrote:I'm done responding... because you're obviously done listening. you'll sit around pointing blame fingers and having pity parties full of cheap beer while others who make an attempt find success and leave you in the dust. it's not just a Khmer thing, I see a lot of it all over of people thinking opportunity is a handout instead of something you work for, it's just more pronounced here.
I was about to hit the hay. But your response got me aroused. If I were gay, you will be the last dude on my mind
I will be ok, thanks the concern. I am also working online on a temp gig but cant compare to the power with a geek with attitude.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

flying chicken wrote:In case you dont know. The greatest minds of making America it is today were imported from the European continent.
We Europeans also gave them syphilis and Doris Day, although, to be fair not together.
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

EdinWigan wrote:
flying chicken wrote:In case you dont know. The greatest minds of making America it is today were imported from the European continent.
We Europeans also gave them syphilis and Doris Day, although, to be fair not together.
Actually, they gave Europeans syphilis. Europeans gave them Smallpox.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

LTO wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:
Actually, they gave Europeans syphilis. Europeans gave them Smallpox.
Oh! I think you will find we had syphilis long before America was colonised. In Tudor times it was quite the thing at court. I am not quite sure how you think they gave it to us, but I am as ever open to an education.
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Two theories and theories are unproven but the weight does seem to be with the Columbian theory and so I must :bow: to your argument. Although, I am very surprised
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Ever since one of my friends told me that the rampant of drug usage is America is run by one their own government agencies. I thought he was fucking with me so I did a lot of reading afterward. Well the real drug lords are not the Colombians or Mexicans; the sources pointed to the CIA.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic