Which is Easier to Lay- a Thai or Khmer Woman?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Which is Easier to Lay- a Thai or Khmer Woman?

Post by John Bingham »

cannabistourist wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:58 pm Usually I can postpone the committing after bed time and then cancel :-)

Silence, exile, and cunning.
theghost
Expatriate
Yemen

Post by theghost »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:44 pm
Ronny wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:34 am Have at it guys and give me your honest opinions. Time to sit back and enjoy a laid back thread and stay off the serious stuff. I really do want to know just how hard it is to get a Khmer gf who would live with you or be a steady partner without marriage while also not being a hooker.
this whole question ties down to you mate tbh, who you are as a person, your personality, what you look like, how you present yourself as a person and how youve integrated into the culture,
then once youve taken a look at yourself, the same rules apply with any girl in any country
It doesn't matter how you look in Pattaya , money is like God in Thailand.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

theghost wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:05 am
Ronny wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:34 am Have at it guys and give me your honest opinions. Time to sit back and enjoy a laid back thread and stay off the serious stuff. I really do want to know just how hard it is to get a Khmer gf who would live with you or be a steady partner without marriage while also not being a hooker.
this whole question ties down to you mate tbh, who you are as a person, your personality, what you look like, how you present yourself as a person and how youve integrated into the culture,
then once youve taken a look at yourself, the same rules apply with any girl in any country
he said hes not looking for a hooker
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
theghost
Expatriate
Yemen

Post by theghost »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 am
theghost wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:05 am
he said hes not looking for a hooker
Thai firendly , tinder, Badoo all have millions of regular Thai women , LSO phukt has many many pre sponsored semi pros willing to go free of that counts
khmerre
Expatriate

Post by khmerre »

I agree with JL
I dont have any experience in TH, but I found it in Cambodia not really difficult. I just look in the grey area (no hookers) and I m not looking for a life partner.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

khmerre wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:51 pm
I agree with JL
I dont have any experience in TH, but I found it in Cambodia not really difficult. I just look in the grey area (no hookers) and I m not looking for a life partner.

But usually they are looking for a life partner...
Do they stay when they understand what you really want ?
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

khmerre wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:51 pm
I agree with JL
In all honesty do you really believe they are looking for a life partner. Take another look before she does. :facepalm:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

:popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic