Anyone know Hans? Lost his memory and his clothes in Phnom Penh..

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Anyone know Hans? Lost his memory and his clothes in Phnom Penh..

Post by PIEMAN »

looks very similiar to a guy who was struggling on 136 monday tuesday morning,was eventually helped by a few khmer people who phoned a ambulance which went to calamette,hope it is him as people were saying he had died.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:08 am he looks like he has had a stroke as observed above.

He alse looks like he hasn't eaten in a month.
You could be next.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:26 pm Could that possibly be Jon Williams? They do have very similar features...

Some random comments about the "Naked Top Bloke of the Day in Cambodia":

"i saw a post the other wanting to know where he was

Sent you a message.

I believe I know who he is. I sent you info about him. Hope it helps.

At around 6pm this evening, he was lying down outside the Jaan restaurant. He was helped up by a kind Caucasian man and given some loose change. He was seen walking towards KAMSAB....street 104.

Looks like he's had a stroke by the side drop face"

My goodness what's wrong with these people. Where is their pride? Don't whites care anymore about upholding good reputations? This is pathetic. And if he did have a stroke then why the heck is he smoking a cigarette? Geez.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:51 am No matter whether the foreigner's problem is: medical, mental or a drug-induced, why do they always seem to end up naked on the streets?

It's not just Cambodia, it's Thailand too.
Yeah, but from what I've seen it's way more common in Cambodia. And believe me, if I were found butt naked walking the streets of Phnom Penh or wherever it WOULD be drug related!
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:57 am We also have foreigners in london,they don,t end upon the street naked though, they tend to form gangs,rape young girls, do lots of stabbings, acid attacks,muggings and drug dealing and begging.
just saying :stir:

charlie
Yeah, and that's why so many people call your once great city Londonistan now...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Ronny wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:56 pm
My goodness what's wrong with these people. Where is their pride? Don't whites care anymore about upholding good reputations?
Sure, one mental guy has managed to destroy all white people's reputations for ever.

Yeah, and that's why so many people call your once great city Londonistan now...
People who have never been to London might.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by whereami »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 am Someone sent us this, suggesting who it is:

"I believe it's Hannes Claasen. I taught with him but he had a hard time keeping a teaching job. I don't know where he ended up. He lived in apartment by himself. He has no family in Cambodia. He didn't have a moto.

Those are older pics. He's in his mid 50's now."
"

ImageImageImage
One thing i like about this forum is the gallows humor , sarcasm , ect . For those of us that have lived abroad finding humor , and fault , with our fellow expats demise is pretty much the norm . But its rare we get to see a ' before and after ' picture (i realize older picture) .......wow......i hope this poor bastard finds some help , peace , whatever.....what a tragedy , whether self induced or not
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:21 pm
Ronny wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:56 pm
My goodness what's wrong with these people. Where is their pride? Don't whites care anymore about upholding good reputations?
Sure, one mental guy has managed to destroy all white people's reputations for ever.

People who have never been to London might.

John I don't know where your information is from, but the white British are a lot lower in London. To the tune many are unable to afford to live there.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Another post about him:

"I met this guy about 18 months ago but he looked a lot different. Told me at the time he'd just come back from hong kong and found out he had a brain tumour. He was with it then dont know if it was true or not."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Ronny wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 pm
tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:57 am We also have foreigners in london,they don,t end upon the street naked though, they tend to form gangs,rape young girls, do lots of stabbings, acid attacks,muggings and drug dealing and begging.
just saying :stir:

charlie
Topic is Newsworthy Cambodia - why do you (people in general, but you two in particular) have to continually bring your UK-USA politics on here when we are discussing Cambodia ? When it's totally OT ? :boring:
Does anyone have news about Hannes ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic