What, no alcohol ? Angry western guy pepper-sprays minimart.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

What, no alcohol ? Angry western guy pepper-sprays minimart.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Pattaya police arrested a troubled middle-aged white man yesterday after he pepper-sprayed cashiers at a Tesco Lotus minimart, before ransacking shelves behind the counter and fleeing with a pack of cigarettes and Spy wine coolers.

According to the store employees, the foreign man, whose name or nationality were not revealed, walked into the store on Central Pattaya Road to buy booze, but was turned down because it was after the legal time to sell alcohol.

The angry white man then pepper-sprayed two employees in the face, as seen in CCTV footage, before ransacking the store for not beer or whisky, but for Spy wine coolers, a popular drink among young Thai ladies.
http://news.thaivisa.com/article/8770/f ... ne-coolers
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Re: What, no alcohol ? Angry western guy pepper-sprays minimart.

Post by mauser765 »

I love it!
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

I wish we knew the eventual outcome of cases like this. With the " Good Guys In Bad Guys ( and ex-Pm's ) Out " catchy Immigration Police campaign it would be nice to hear that this piece of shit gets chucked out of Thailand permanently. The staff manning 7-11's are generally young kids working hard for probably small money, pretty horrible experience for them.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

At first I thought I want to buy the guy a beer. But then, I thought about the employees who were pepper sprayed and decided -
No, charge him with assault and theft.
You could be next.
lordofmisrule
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by lordofmisrule »

mauser765 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:30 pmI love it!
The "black" one is great, tastes just like Kalimocho!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic