Farm To Table

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Babble
Expatriate
El Salvador

Re: Farm To Table

Post by Babble »

StroppyChops wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:46 pm Just sayin' - maybe you need to check your personal hygiene. Do you smell like rodents, fish or prahok?
Not sure where I stated the cat's were eating me and I only had a sandwhich with tuna.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Babble wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:30 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:46 pm Just sayin' - maybe you need to check your personal hygiene. Do you smell like rodents, fish or prahok?
Not sure where I stated the cat's were eating me and I only had a sandwhich with tuna.
Not sure where I stated that you stated the cat's (sic) were eating you, either... tuna sandwich you say, Sherlock?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Babble
Expatriate
El Salvador

Post by Babble »

StroppyChops wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:35 pm
Not sure where I stated that you stated the cat's (sic) were eating you, either... tuna sandwich you say, Sherlock?
What are you on about weirdo, I don't like cats in a restaurant I'm eating at. The mere thought of you chuckling to yourself that you were being very smart with the Sherlock comment now has me chuckling. You are a peanut.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Babble wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:13 pm I don't like cats in a restaurant I'm eating at.
Stay away from this one then :D

And maybe the Black Cat Bar also!

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Babble wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:13 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:35 pm
What are you on about weirdo, I don't like cats in a restaurant I'm eating at. The mere thought of you chuckling to yourself that you were being very smart with the Sherlock comment now has me chuckling. You are a peanut.
The very thought that you were chuckling at the thought of me chuckling to myself that I was being very smart in calling you Sherlock which in turn caused you to call me a peanut having already called me a weirdo now has me chuckling, Sherlock.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic