Breaking: Kenya's elections have been annulled.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Breaking: Kenya's elections have been annulled.

Post by mauser765 »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:57 amBut then Africa and Africans are generally more civilized when compared to Cambodians. Similar, but I doubt that the judiciary here will be making such a ruling. Or maybe you think I'm wrong.
Tell that to the ferkers that tied up an 80 year old woman and poured boiling water over her.

I disagree completely.

Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, great people, similar in many respects to Cambodians.

The others I have met? Zimbabweans, Congolese, Swazis, Sotho, Mozambicans, Kenyans, Tanzanians, Ugandans, Nigerians, Somalians, Sudanese (speaking generally, obviously good an bad in all)

Not a chance.

Tbh, I have no idea why you bother to stay here if you hold these people (Khmers) in such low regard. I'm not saying like it or leave, that's childish logic, but seriously, why don't you try and live and work in an environment you prefer?
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Breaking: Kenya's elections have been annulled.

Post by AndyKK »

I always say there is such a big divide from short time visiting a country than living in one. When living you get drawn in.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic