Another avoidable accident............

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
STEVITO
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Another avoidable accident............

Post by STEVITO »

The date on the Phnom Penh Post article is 31 Aug 2016....
There are enough accidents in Cambodia without recycling old ones...
BTBexpat
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Another avoidable accident............

Post by BTBexpat »

STEVITO wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 pm The date on the Phnom Penh Post article is 31 Aug 2016....
There are enough accidents in Cambodia without recycling old ones...
Ouch, well spotted, my bad..... came up on my Facebook news feed this morning, I assumed it had happened this week. Now you mention it, I remember this happening as I had just booked some tourists on Mekong that same day. Apologies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic