Vlads sock on ceo gets rated out OTOF

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Vlads sock on ceo gets rated out OTOF

Post by Digg3r »

I love how vlad tries to insult Richard over his education. Where has vlad's quality education got him?
It's pretty bloody obvious who has the better lifestyle.
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Post by mauser765 »

taabarang wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:51 am "I've got news for you...you're the new low for CEO."

You do give him quite a bit of competition for that title.
Nah, you beat me by a long mile. :wink:
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Post by mauser765 »

Digg3r wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:34 pm I love how vlad tries to insult Richard over his education. Where has vlad's quality education got him?
It's pretty bloody obvious who has the better lifestyle.
There are ignorant drug dealers who earn more than you or most expat wannabes here.

Wealth is not the purpose of education for everyone, it's also seldom any reflection of character.

You can't comment on anyone succeeding, you couldn't succeed in Cambodia.

Your logic is as fucked as your past.
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

its a small person that tries to make himself feel better by insulting another

if the show fits.......

PS;to all those who dislike me, find offense at my postings, find my travel posts irreverent ,non productive etc etc
Put me on fucking ignore.I really dont care :beer1:
Last edited by phuketrichard on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Gilmore
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Gilmore »

TOF has always been cliquey. During kir's time, I was permabanned twice by other mods, without his knowledge or approval. The first time was for posting a critical review of the Garage Bar and the second was for criticising the policy of allowing advertisers to post daily business promotions, while permabanning Stiff Little Punks singer Ian for posting about coming gigs. In both cases, kir lifted the ban after being informed. Kir was abrasive and confrontational, but I preferred the forum when he ran it.
Scobienz came across at first as very fair and reasonable. However, it became obvious to me that he allowed his business ethos and political conservatism to sway his judgements. Posters were banned because he hated their views, not their style, especially in the case of Vlad's anti-Zionism.He couldn't accept criticism of sleazy business practices, as anything that made a buck was fine by him.
I hope things improve under the new management, but I seriously doubt it.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

why don't you guys leave your historic fights for the other place where they originated?
all bans are lifted there now so you can have at it over there.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Mauser & Digg3r, it can stop right there. No-one wants to read your petty bickering.

Maybe this thread can be locked. It's hardly of interest to any normal readers.

Well done FLB. Locked already!
Locked Previous topicNext topic