Johannes Marcel Charles SALUSSE found dead in Kampot room

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Johannes Marcel Charles SALUSSE found dead in Kampot room

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

25 August 2017
KAMPOT - A 67 year old Frenchman, originally from Bordeaux, Johannes Marcel Charles Salusse was found dead in his Kampot room around 8am today (25 August). Image
He was staying in a rented apartment at North Tbong village, Andong Khmom commune, Kampot town. Neighbours became concerned about him when he didn't appear for several days.
A large bag of pot and some empty bottles were found at the apartment, leading police to conclude that the deceased died of a heart attack due to excessive drinking and smoking. Some painkillers and sleeping pills were also reportedly found on the premises.
RIP. Condolences to family and friends.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Re: Johannes Marcel Charles SALUSSE found dead in Kampot room

Post by prettyvacant »

Looks like semi-decent weed. Have a serious doubt THAT killed him though. What the hell are these police on in order to make statements like that? (don't answer that).
RIP stranger.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Anyone know what that document from the Immigration Dept in the 2nd picture is? Never seen one of those
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Post by mauser765 »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:46 pm Anyone know what that document from the Immigration Dept in the 2nd picture is? Never seen one of those
Isn't it a registration of residency, with his address etc?
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
salusse
Tourist
France

Post by salusse »

Hi there ...

Johannes M C Salusse was my father, i just learn the news by the police in france today ... i'm looking for someone who knew him or who was close enough to give me some informations about him, where he lives and how and maybe have someone to contact or calling for i can proceed the things i have to do for his body ... someone who talks french would be great because my english is not really good.

An answer would be great and conforting to me cause i'm lost in this administrative hell, someone who knew him maybe... i don't know ...

thanks to those who will answer, everything is welcome.

Salusse Kevin.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

So sorry for your loss, it's a terrible thing to go through :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic