death of my partner Khmer

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brewer
Expatriate

Re: death of my partner Khmer

Post by Brewer »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:35 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:00 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:22 pm wtf is this thread about OP?
you said you partner died a month ago?!
Same thread reposted in English ?
the post on the other thread is from July
And he got given all the information he was asking for in his native tongue via responses in his native tongue, so fuck knows what this bollocks is all about. Maybe he is as suspicious about what he is told by CEO posters as he is about what he is told by doctors. :plus1:

Either way, the missus isn't lying in a chiller waiting for him to get his merde together and sort out what to do next.
moimoi
Tourist
France

Post by moimoi »

Post error in fact I already had my answers on another post / SORRY :-(
moimoi
Tourist
France

Post by moimoi »

Post error in fact I already had my answers on another post / SORRY :-(
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

Must be time to set up a 'GoFundMe page....

Send your riels to [email protected] 8)

your compassion is much appreciated...and remember, 'give till it hurts'.

just sayin'

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic