Welcome to Cambodia Expats Online!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: Welcome to Expats Cambodia!

Post by Soi Dog »

EdinWigan wrote:So, I am thinking proposing a cross-forum games night, might be a little premature? :beer:
It looks like most posters logged into this forum are simultaneously logged into K440 at the same time...going back and forth. Except for me....I am perma-BANNED there!!!!!! :thumb:
ryoon
Expatriate

Post by ryoon »

Soi Dog wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:So, I am thinking proposing a cross-forum games night, might be a little premature? :beer:
It looks like most posters logged into this forum are simultaneously logged into K440 at the same time...going back and forth. Except for me....I am perma-BANNED there!!!!!! :thumb:
How can you be permanently banned from a forum ? And more importantly what did you do ?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

ryoon wrote:
How can you be permanently banned from a forum ? And more importantly what did you do ?
Starting your own forum is one way.

I speak from experience.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

dagenham wrote:
what should I do?
Hmmm.... Hang around and make friends....? Does that work for you?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

ryoon wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:
A few of us are...

with some forums it takes less than with others.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

ryoon wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:
Well, my previous screen name (not just this one) was deleted from that forum (as have 2 other screen names in the past decade) and all of my 900+ posts completely removed. I called KiR a humorless cock smoker in a PM after he told me to "stop shit-stirring". I had posted a few lame jokes about this new forum and the impending death spiral of his website and such. :whip:
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Is there an easy way to archive your posts before the inevitable?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

ryoon wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:

You cant be,
all u need do is sign up again using a different user name/handle and a different ip address.( using tor and http://www.hidemyass.com/)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Milord wrote:Is there an easy way to archive your posts before the inevitable?

For k440 an here
User control panel
Total posts:
xx | Show your posts

will show all ur posts
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

phuketrichard wrote:
ryoon wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:

You cant be,
all u need do is sign up again using a different user name/handle and a different ip address.( using tor and http://www.hidemyass.com/)
and they will require your first 3 posts to be admin/mod approved... which if they notice your writing style they will then ban you again. you can slip through, but really who wants to go through all of that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic