Queue jumper at Lucky on Sihanouk

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Queue jumper at Lucky on Sihanouk

Post by StroppyChops »

Jaap N. wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:HAHAHA! ! !

How happy was your pizza today?
He did go very quiet there for a while...
Dont' we all go quiet sometimes?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

:Search:

:assasin:
Scarier than malaria.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

When did NB get so mellow? I saw he started a thread about a Khmer queue jumper and I expected violence. Violence! This is disappointing.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I saw him buying valium at a pharmacy yesterday, that may explain it.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

Because I speak Korean fluently, I spent over 10 years in Seoul telling queue jumpers not jump, random strangers not to touch me, asked people what they were looking at me for, and the second sentence invariably began and ended with some variation of fuck, fuck you, mother fucker, fucker, dog fucker. I firmly believe the Koreans are now worse off for my intervention.
The Khmer are far less irritating than other Asians (ex-Japan) and I go weeks here without the typical behavioral cocksuckery that I experience in other countries I've lived.
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

vladimir wrote:I saw him buying valium at a pharmacy yesterday, that may explain it.
So that's where you buy your Zeeagra.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

It controls my puns.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
starkmonster
Expatriate

Post by starkmonster »

nightmare.believer wrote: The Khmer are far less irritating than other Asians (ex-Japan) and I go weeks here without the typical behavioral cocksuckery that I experience in other countries I've lived.
I would agree with that except when it comes to driving. They still drive like fucktards.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

We did the weekly run to Lucky's for 'the western stuff that's hard to find elsewhere' today, and I was conscious of this thread. I'd racked up at the register with one family in front of me, an older Khmer guy (not grandfather age, but heading that way) parked his basket on the checkout next to us, even though it was clearly closed. When no-one magically appeared to serve him, he picked up his basket and attempted to merge lanes. Given my proportions I thought that was brave, but it took a mild body block and a "awttay, bong" to encourage him to join the correct end of the queue. I think he was genuinely startled to have someone be so rude to him...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic