barcelona

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ronny
BANNED

Re: barcelona

Post by Ronny »

peppermintpaddy wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:48 pm
mauser765 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:28 am
peppermintpaddy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:32 pmsounds like youre a muslime...Christianity does not tell its priests to molest children.....in fact,muslime clerics also do this..http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-40531730
I'm an atheist form an non-practising ex-Christian background.

Sure they don't tell them, but the Catholic church shields Catholic priests, it's called aiding and abetting, and I'd happily watch anyone messing with a kid get sent to prison for life, regardless of religion.

You guys are missing it...I hate any violence, and the perpetrators should face harsh justice.

But let's get ALL the perpetrators, OK?

Old saying: it takes two to start an argument.

Two must take responsibility, not one.
Yes ,the Catholic church has shielded paedo priests,its a disgrace,but no one here is defending them....those priests didnt do so because of something written in their holy book,in fact it sez the opposite in the bible"better hang a millstone round my neck than harm a child.etc " to paraphrase...,,,,

However,Isis are murdering infidels at will,killing gays,taking sex slaves because its exactly what it sez in their holy book,in fact,theyre just following instruction from the Koran and the Hadiths......Altho' the bible(OT) has equally horrific passages,no jew or christian takes any notice of those passages,except apologists like you it seems,to justify the outrages of islam....One of the tactics used by apologists for these murderers is exactly what youre doing....
I dont want to enter an argument with you,it seems youre beyond reason.......people like you actually make me nauseous....I'm outa here....
He doesn't seem to know that there are dozens of other Christian denominations out there that have priests and preachers who don't have the reputation for pedophilia that Catholic priests do either. To him, all Christians are Catholic priests, apparently.
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Post by mauser765 »

Anchor Moy wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 am Well, you would know better than me PPaddy if those Irishmen were killing not only soldiers, but women and children too, in Ireland and the UK.
Maybe that was before your time, but I remember when all the terrorist warnings in the UK were related to the IRA and the so-called "Troubles" and civilians were the potential targets.

Just trying to bring some perspective; That doesn't make them better or worse than today's terrorists. As far as I'm concerned they are all crazy.
It doesn't matter what the end game is.
Yup, they're all crazy, we're allowed to generalise and call people muslimes, but what if we called nutter Irishmen bog-trotters?

I know many decent Irish people several post on here, but as with all nutters, they disgrace their group because simpletons (like paddypotato) generalise..

Intelligent people can differentiate between the white trash and the decent one.

paddy, Poppa Pippos', Otres, noon. Be there.

Ronny the racist, paedophilia is not limited to any denomination, stop showing your vast ignorance. Your generalisations on Islam make any generalisation look amateurish.
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

peppermintpaddy wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:56 am
mauser765 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:29 pm Well, if i made you nauseous, it couldn't happen to a better persons. ;)

I challenge you to show me one instance where I apologised for or even suggested I supported any violent indecent.

No hurry, finish watching Fox News first.
violent indecent..? bit of a freudian slip there maybe mauser,seeing youre so obsessed with paedo priests.....youre apolgising for these murdering scum by comparing their actions with paedo priests......thereby minimising these murders ,and deflecting away from the real argument....as an aside,You probably work for the council,yu have that PC mentality...
Finally,i'd like to meet you one day so you can insult me to my face....let me know next time youre in snooky,,,
We'd probably laugh if we met him. He's probably some thin-as-a-pole early 20-something sprat with zits all over his face who emails his mommy 20 times a day begging for money. Definitely not the kind of person you'd want to waste your time with, that's for sure.
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Post by mauser765 »

Christ.

Children indeed.
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Ronny is having a 24 hour break.

Peppermintpaddy is having a 7 day break for PM spam.
Locked Previous topicNext topic