Kampot Doesn't Suck

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Kampot Doesn't Suck

Post by taabarang »

"I imagine the next place to pop will be Koh Kong as one of our members here has decided."

I
hope you'll write bout your stay there. i haven't been there for 18+ years.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Kampot Doesn't Suck

Post by Mr Curious »

Fourkinnel wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:25 am I have always enjoyed Kampot in small doses. Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed!.
I always do a bit of a barhop of which there are several good ones to date. The only downside or upside depending on your preference, is at the end of the night I'm stoned but never smoked a Joint. I don't mind the stuff as I used to smoke but nice to get some fresh air when having a beer too. I really hope the Chinks which remind me of the Borg in Star Trek trying to consume and assimilate do not invade.
more like Ferengi I think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic