CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Joon »

I hold intellectual honesty as the most irreproachable method of debating and discussing. And I strive to apply it though I am not perfect and I stray sometimes.

However, I never, ever use "bottom feeder" to qualify anyone. You either misread or make this up.

And if you are to make assumptions about my "accomplishments" for Cambodia, get informed first. Failing to do so, I'll ask you to just shut it.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Joon wrote:I hold intellectual honesty as the most irreproachable method of debating and discussing. And I strive to apply it though I am not perfect and I stray sometimes.
Ok, cool.
Joon wrote:However, I never, ever use "bottom feeder" to qualify anyone. You either misread or make this up.
I couldnt be bother to dig up the posts in the Asinine Arena, otherwise posters wouldnt be pissed off by your (Frenchy) remarks. I told Gen to change it to shit talking place, but no, they stick to their gun :D
Joon wrote:And if you are to make assumptions about my "accomplishments" for Cambodia, get informed first. Failing to do so, I'll ask you to just shut it.
Please, I dont want to know nor even get to know you of what you are up to. Have an honest talk to the people that you know you and the surrounding and be truthful about yourself. Then you might reflect on something.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The only times "bottom feeder" have been used... on the whole site... are here:
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/search. ... tom+feeder

Mostly by Rain Dog, and the only time by Joon is when saying she's never used the term to qualify anyone.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

I just read a few pages and was wondering if there is anything worth reading between page 72 and here?
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

I have done my payback to 440. But either someone there stirs it by calling us drunken sexpats, boring heels etc, or the apologists on here keep it going by pulling us up on a passing comment that would been said and done without their spinning of facts and bias, which keeps it going. I have seen this before on forums where someone takes it upon themselves, for reasons I have never sussed ( brownie points maybe? ) to pop up at the mention of another forum, and defend the indefensible.

Sorry Joon, but should you mention honesty so often when you said you didn't have the time to post, when you obviously do? I'm only mentioning it as I get the impression you are trying to take the moral high ground under false pretenses. By all means police this forum for mention of 440, but imho, you make it worse for them by bumping the thread and being so biased, that people feel the need to pull you up. There was probably about 10 pages down to you recently. Up to you. But we can see through the 440 ish spin - " thinking mans forum" / " intellectually honest" lol. It might work on 440, but not here.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

You're getting stuck on the notion of time. Let's meet up and I'll explain to you.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

Joon wrote:You're getting stuck on the notion of time. Let's meet up and I'll explain to you.
I'd appreciate a face-to-face meet up as well.

See you soon, Joon.
Scarier than malaria.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Joon wrote:You're getting stuck on the notion of time. Let's meet up and I'll explain to you.
I won't be in PP until autumn.
Are you going to pull the guy on 440 up over the intellectual honesty of calling us drunken sexpats? :-)
Ok, don't answer. I'm just teasing. We are just keeping it going, like I said. I think any time I mention 440 is in response to a comment from there, or on KiR's continuing mental breakdown and business suicide, which is kind of interesting.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

UKJ wrote:
I won't be in PP until autumn.
Are you going to pull the guy on 440 up over the intellectual honesty of calling us drunken sexpats? :-)
Ok, don't answer. I'm just teasing. We are just keeping it going, like I said. I think any time I mention 440 is in response to a comment from there, or on KiR's continuing mental breakdown and business suicide, which is kind of interesting.
She won't do it because she will get deleted and she wants to be a poster there.

Luckily she can come here and do it.

Oh, no. She will be banned for that too!
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

flying chicken wrote:And Joon, didn't you call the CEO posters 'bottom feeders?' Or something along that line. In other words a lower class in a foreign society; well you got me. Well done. I suggest you take a good look at yourself in the mirror of the accomplishment you have contributed to the Khmer society so far.
Morning FC, good to see you chatting away on here, but I need to hold you back on the 'Joon - Bottom Feeder' comment.

A quick 'Search' (it is a great function on this site) reveals:

Bottom Feeder x 5 references
Bottom Feeders x 9 references

Non of which were made my Joon.

Not trying to fan the flames so lets remember, debate is good but never personal. Debate is healthy but must be accurate. The best argument in the world, is often lost by a single inaccurate statement.

Let us debate, not seek top defame

:popcorn:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic