Lone Star Saloon 9th Annual Chili Cook off Aug 20th.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Lone Star Saloon 9th Annual Chili Cook off Aug 20th.

Post by taabarang »

"You oldfarts act like I've hiddecookn your teeth. Look, I get it. You've gone native. "

Speaking as an old fart who has gone native, I can assure you that
participating in chilli Cook offs and forming conga lines to eat sushi has NOTHING to do with going native. They are there to be surrounded by people of a similar culture and values. These are the ones I want(ed) to shun by escaping.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

angkorjohn wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:26 am rarararara rant I am so angry right now
You are wasting valuable electricity, tapping those keys. Save it for your stove.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

prettyvacant wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:37 pm
angkorjohn wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:26 am rarararara rant I am so angry right now
You are wasting valuable electricity, tapping those keys. Save it for your stove.
Who's angry? I just find it sad you want to unnecessarily troll a long standings businesses popular annual event, because you're clearly a scared little millennial who is scared of everything because mummy wouldn't let him play out. You stay in your safe place sunshine and leave the fun to the grown ups. If you are lucky mummy might give you some nice weak vegan chilli so you won't upset your ickle tummy again.
EDC
Expatriate
Australia

Post by EDC »

prettyvacant wrote: ...due to your inability to handle banter?
You could always come to the event and make your feelings known to one and all in person...!?

My guess is you'll stay all safe, brave and cozy hidden behind you keyboard though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EDC
Expatriate
Australia

Post by EDC »

prettyvacant wrote:
EDC wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 pm

You could always come to the event and make your feelings known to one and all in person...!?

My guess is you'll stay all safe, brave and cozy hidden behind you keyboard though...
Yes Luke. Let the anger flow.
Are you challenging me to a duel?
Did you get deported too?
Come to the event and find out...!

angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

now now prettyvacant its clear by the language you use that you really are a sad little teenager sat in your mums house. Don't you have a job? your mummy is going to be very upset with you talking to strangers on the internet again, remember what happened last time you did it and you went to meet that girl who turned out not to be a girl? Maybe if you behave and ask mummy nicely she will bring you to the chili cook off and you may even enjoy yourself, but you'll have to save your pocket money up to be able to afford it as it is $10 plus drinks which is probably a weeks paper round money. At least mummy will be there to change your nappy in case you shit yourself in public again, although it's more likely to be from the fear of having to communicate to a real adult instead of typing away in your safe space.
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

angkorjohn wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:16 pm myrantgoesonandonandonmyrantgoesonandonandonmyrantgoesonandonandonmyrantgoesonandonandonmyrantgoesonandonandonmyrantgoesonandonandonmyrantgoesonand
ok
EDC
Expatriate
Australia

Post by EDC »

prettyvacant wrote:
EDC wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:01 pm
Come to the event and find out...!
Look, this is the self-inflicted butthurt thread. Possibly the "open mouth, insert foot" thread.
The "bald headed men are uptight" thread is elsewhere.
So that's a no then to coming to the event...and a yes to being a weak gutted, internet troll then...??

prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

EDC wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:21 pm No?
Yes?
That's a false dilemma. Fallacious in its essence. Here's a gift for you:

EDC
Expatriate
Australia

Post by EDC »

Awww...I'd hoped we could meet...and you could tell me more about your irrelevant opinions!

Oh well, let's just keep bumping this thread to the top for the organisers...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic