Report on my experience at International Chiropractic Clinic - PP

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Report on my experience at International Chiropractic Clinic - PP

Post by rozzieoz »

http://www.cambodiachiropractic.com/mhome.html

67 Bis street 240
Phone: 85523223101

I recommend this clinic.

I've had a lifetime of back issues and have been to quite a few chiros, and the treatment has always worked for me.

I went to the clinic in PP today and the Chiro, a lovely French man, is brilliant. His clinic is very professional (they even responded to my emails before we went) and I've come away feeling a LOT of relief.

I paid $50 for the adjustment and some heat / electro therapy, in total I was there for just under an hour.
If Chiro is your thing and you've been wondering about the clinic, now you know. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by rozzieoz on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Report on my experience at International Chiropractic Clinic - PP

Post by Username Taken »

Address
Phone number
Website
Photo of lovely French man.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

My bad!! I'll edit my post shortly.

rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Done!

Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:08 pm http://www.cambodiachiropractic.com/mhome.html

67 Bis street 240
Phone: 85523223101

I recommend this clinic.

I've had a lifetime of back issues and have been to quite a few chiros, and the treatment has always worked for me.

I went to the clinic in PP today and the Chiro, a lovely French man, is brilliant. His clinic is very professional (they even responded to my emails before we went) and I've come away feeling a LOT of relief.

I paid $50 for the adjustment and some heat / electro therapy, in total I was there for just under an hour.
If Chiro is your thing and you've been wondering about the clinic, now you know. :)

Um, you said this guy is French as in really French? Or is he half French-half Korean? Just curious because I went to see a chiropractor here in Thailand a few years ago and the guy was French-Korean and pretty damn good at what he did in all fairness. But let's keep it real. If you've dislodged a disc in your lower back then that is NOT going to go away- ever. Yes, stretching and yoga and going to see a chiro can help but it's still a chronic condition. And no matter what you do, do not, do not, do NOT get surgery because 9X out of 10 you're just gonna make things worse. That's my 2 cents, anyway.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Not Asian, just French.

Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:54 pm Not Asian, just French.

Are you sure he wasn't faking it! :ROFL:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic