Drunk Man Claiming To Be "Special Forces" Threatens To Kill People at Phnom Penh Restaurant; Can You Identify Him?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Drunk Man Claiming To Be "Special Forces" Threatens To Kill People at Phnom Penh Restaurant; Can You Identify Him?

Post by Jerry Atrick »

what a bunch of softcocks.

Drunk, baldy angry guy vs tall, passive aggressive story embellesher guy.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Re: Drunk Man Claiming To Be "Special Forces" Threatens To Kill People at Phnom Penh Restaurant; Can You Identify Him?

Post by saigonjackpot »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 pm
mindeyes wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:05 pm By the way, I am concerned Trinkets is this guy's friend in the top left corner. Also, I just went over the story with my staff and the security guard from the restaurant next door - who I don't know. The facts are my staff directed him to the restaurant asking him to move so his boss could park on her property, then the guy angrily, at the advice of others, removed his daughter taking his daughter to the bar next door - he returned with his hands behind his back and shoved our staff with his shoulder 'saying hello, how are you doing?" Our staff just stepped back scared. Please don't twist the truth man. Please if you know this guy we just want to know who is. He is dangerous. Drunkedly cusses out Khmer women, threatens to kill people, claims to have killed people, etc.

The reason we want to know who he is is we want justice. The guy left indicating he was "going to get us" and took note of the car's plate information mumbling the plate number as he went away... he stated he was going to kill everyone and said he be back. We want him off the streets. This is unacceptable behaviour for a foreigner in any country.
people who are actually serious about killing people dont go round telling the people and the public that they are going to do it,
it was an empty threat
Hes was just In rage, whys all the CEO news out to make male barangs look bad anyway?
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"people who are actually serious about killing people dont go round telling the people and the public that they are going
to do it,
it was an empty threat"
:thumb: :thumb:

Yep, he Judged his opposition well. No seasoned street fighter would have
paid him any mind. He's lucky he didn' t get the little girl hurt whom it appears he was using as a shield.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

saigonjackpot wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:18 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 pm
mindeyes wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:05 pm By the way, I am concerned Trinkets is this guy's friend in the top left corner. Also, I just went over the story with my staff and the security guard from the restaurant next door - who I don't know. The facts are my staff directed him to the restaurant asking him to move so his boss could park on her property, then the guy angrily, at the advice of others, removed his daughter taking his daughter to the bar next door - he returned with his hands behind his back and shoved our staff with his shoulder 'saying hello, how are you doing?" Our staff just stepped back scared. Please don't twist the truth man. Please if you know this guy we just want to know who is. He is dangerous. Drunkedly cusses out Khmer women, threatens to kill people, claims to have killed people, etc.

The reason we want to know who he is is we want justice. The guy left indicating he was "going to get us" and took note of the car's plate information mumbling the plate number as he went away... he stated he was going to kill everyone and said he be back. We want him off the streets. This is unacceptable behaviour for a foreigner in any country.
people who are actually serious about killing people dont go round telling the people and the public that they are going to do it,
it was an empty threat
Hes was just In rage, whys all the CEO news out to make male barangs look bad anyway?
because....
saigonjackpot wrote:
all south east asia is full of dishonest crooks never in the world have I seen such dishonest , stupid , backwards thinking, this area is home to all the crooked activity on earth because they have no other option because its just a shit part of the planet .
I had to lower my IQ this trip massively for the idiots who dwell in the region foreigners and locals alike
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

People with children can be really fighty. Ask a guy standing in a parking space to move, and he moves. Ask a guy with a kid standing in a parking space to move and suddenly it's "My kid! My kid!" "My kid is more important than your car!" "I will kill all of you."

People with kids need to lighten the fuck up and move their crying kids of of spaces where people are trying to park.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Yeah, sidewalks were made for cars! Bloody pestrians!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Cam Nivag wrote:People with children can be really fighty. Ask a guy standing in a parking space to move, and he moves. Ask a guy with a kid standing in a parking space to move and suddenly it's "My kid! My kid!" "My kid is more important than your car!" "I will kill all of you."

People with kids need to lighten the fuck up and move their crying kids of of spaces where people are trying to park.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

It's what he lives for.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
mossie
Expatriate
Finland

Post by mossie »

prettyvacant wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 pm
mossie wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:12 pm Do you have something against bald people you hipster fucker?
Yes. So does the rest of the planet, including bald people themselves. Would you like a safe space?
Would you like to share a dark hole behind you with a rodent?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

mossie wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 pm
prettyvacant wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 pm
mossie wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:12 pm Do you have something against bald people you hipster fucker?
Yes. So does the rest of the planet, including bald people themselves. Would you like a safe space?
Would you like to share a dark hole behind you with a rodent?
:lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic