Russian Expat Galina Nikitina Dies of Heart Attack in Sihanoukville On The Way To Banana Farm Hospital

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Russian Expat Galina Nikitina Dies of Heart Attack in Sihanoukville On The Way To Banana Farm Hospital

Post by vladimir »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:03 pm Banana Farm Hospital?
Sounds legit.
Obviously a slip-up.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Russian Expat Galina Nikitina Dies of Heart Attack in Sihanoukville On The Way To Banana Farm Hospital

Post by Anchor Moy »

vladimir wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:50 am
Sounds legit.
Obviously a slip-up.
Why bump up a 8 month old thread to make a half-assed pun on a deceased person ?

Do u know what RIP means ? She is dead, leave her be.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Sounds legit.
I was thinking that. If she had been suffering from Banana wilt or Moko disease thy may have been able to help.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Ops bad timing! :oops:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:09 pm Ops bad timing! :oops:
You naughty boy!

Bumping threads is illegal! Read the rules!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pmDo u know what RIP means ?
No. I have no idea.

It was obviously specifically excluded from all my school and university curricula as part of a sinister Russian plot.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

vladimir wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:55 pm
No. I have no idea.

It was obviously specifically excluded from all my school and university curricula as part of a sinister Russian plot.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:08 pm
Sounds legit.
I was thinking that. If she had been suffering from Banana wilt or Moko disease thy may have been able to help.
It was actually a translation of the name given to the provincial referral hospital by the locals :hattip:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:37 pm
vladimir wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:55 pm
No. I have no idea.

What, no cat?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

vladimir wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:07 pm
What, no cat?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic