Any good place for teeth whitening in Bangkok?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
PaulaBrown
Tourist
United States of America

Any good place for teeth whitening in Bangkok?

Post by PaulaBrown »

Hi everyone! I'm going to Bangkok this weekend with my husband and think it should be nice to see if we can do teeth whitening during our weekend. Do you know any good clinic for this in Bangkok? and what's the price? Thanks.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Any good place for teeth whitening in Bangkok?

Post by Kuroneko »

PaulaBrown wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:14 pm Hi everyone! I'm going to Bangkok this weekend with my husband and think it should be nice to see if we can do teeth whitening during our weekend. Do you know any good clinic for this in Bangkok? and what's the price? Thanks.
I know this is not what you asked but you can get teeth whitening done at Roomchang in Phnom Penh. This is a very good place, I have had a number of implants and a couple of bone grafts done here. For the last five years or so has sved me the necessity of going to Bangkok

Teeth Whitening
The Beyond Polus system is the latest in whitening technology from BEYOND featuring Lightbright© technology, giving you a dazzling white smile which can last up to 2 years in just one 45 minute treatment.
Beyond Polus is safer than other whitening treatments because it uses a beam of high intensity blue light rather then the heat lamp commonly used by other whitening treatments. Any harmful ultra violet (UV) light is completely removed by the 12,000 strong optical fibre filtering system, leaving only a focused beam of cold light to whiten your teeth. The cold light permeates deep into your teeth, causing oxidation (removal of top layer stains and discoloring) without any harmful side effects.

Whitening-Chairside (free basic cleaning & polishing) USD$250
Whitening-Home (cleaning & polishing extra USD$25 to $45)* USD$150
http://roomchang.com/teeth-whitening/
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

Why is it cheaper to have them do it in your home?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic