Canadian Muay Thai boxer's death may be foul play

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: Canadian Muay Thai boxer's death may be foul play

Post by Cruisemonkey »

MikeMike58 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:21 am Mistake number one was living in that shiitehole Patong.

No, that was number two. Going to Thailand was number one.
You could be next.
MikeMike58
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeMike58 »

Cruisemonkey wrote:
MikeMike58 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:21 am Mistake number one was living in that shiitehole Patong.

No, that was number two. Going to Thailand was number one.
Good point. :hattip:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i dont like patong ( live 8 kms north) but i'd take it everyday of the week over shv
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:50 am i dont like patong ( live 8 kms north) but i'd take it everyday of the week over shv
Patong over SNV anyday.
MikeMike58
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeMike58 »

saigonjackpot wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:50 am i dont like patong ( live 8 kms north) but i'd take it everyday of the week over shv
Patong over SNV anyday.
Any day is the more preferred when talking about a general time frame. I googled it to be sure. Yay, I've earned my Iron Cross as a Grammar Nazi!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

MikeMike58 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:56 am
saigonjackpot wrote:
Patong over SNV anyday.
Any day is the more preferred when talking about a general time frame. I googled it to be sure. Yay, I've earned my Iron Cross as a Grammar Nazi!
you understood what i meant so really, who gives a fuck?? :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Unlike SHV you have to be really careful when choosing a "girl", you might end up with more than you bargained for! :lol:

MikeMike58
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeMike58 »

phuketrichard wrote: you understood what i meant so really, who gives a fuck??
:lol:

MikeMike58
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeMike58 »

I liked Kamala. Nice and quiet after a few days in Patong. The Aussie Pub was okay.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Kuroneko wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 pm
Unlike SHV you have to be really careful when choosing a "girl", you might end up with more than you bargained for! :lol:

exactly what i mean,
Patong ( like all of Thailand ) is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate based on ur sexual preference,,, :plus1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic