For those living in the western world

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

For those living in the western world

Post by phuketrichard »

Do people still pay to see movies in theaters?
is it difficult to use Utorrent to grab movies/ tv series/books for home use? do u need use a VPN?

have heard stories and want to know...

on another note;
why go to school?
Just learn play a fucking game and make BIG $$$
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho believes the record-breaking 222 million euro ($260 million) transfer fee Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) are willing to pay for Neymar is not expensive.
"Expensive is the fact there will now be more players at Ã,£100m, more players at Ã,£50m, more players at Ã,£60m -- that's the problem. Neymar is one of the best players in the world, so commercially that is very strong but the problem is not Neymar -- the problem is the consequences."
thats an Absurd/insane amount of cash to hit a ball into a net :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: For those living in the western world

Post by cptrelentless »

Check out the US sports market for stupid money, it's where it all started. The reason the English side is shit is because it's not worth them getting out of bed. Will be watching the birds play tonight.
I will go to a cinema if it is a decent one and I really want to watch the film. Otherwise I will steal it. I refuse to pay £12 on spec so they are not losing any revenue from me.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:43 pm Do people still pay to see movies in theaters?
is it difficult to use Utorrent to grab movies/ tv series/books for home use? do u need use a VPN?
I think many do either use VPN or pay for on-demand as their ISPs often report them and they get warnings that they''ll get cut-off or prosecuted if they continue illegally downloading torrents.

Otherwise, if you want to see a movie close to its release date on a big screen with good sound etc going to the cinema is the only option, even here in Cambodia. Otherwise you have to wait a long time for a decent torrent, probably after the DVD gets released or you'll just end up with a shitty camcorder version or a leaked preview with warning subtitles all over it.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

First they killed my farther. Netflix.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic