Frenchman Attacks One LadyBoy; Gets Jumped By 20 More LadyBoys at Candy Bar on Street 136, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Frenchman Attacks One LadyBoy; Gets Jumped By 20 More LadyBoys at Candy Bar on Street 136, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by rozzieoz »

It even has sound effects!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Frenchman Attacks One LadyBoy; Gets Jumped By 20 More LadyBoys at Candy Bar on Street 136, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 pm youve not lived until youve had a brawl with a large group of ladyboys lol

Please tell,,, how did you get on.
haha twas 5 years ago in Sihanoukville, when was drinking down the beach one night,
some khmer girl started on my mates missus after she accidentally picked up the wrong drink,
it all started kicking off between them 2 and my khmer missus at the time also got involved and it all got a bit catty,
then some butch ladyboy went to go throw a bucket of vodka redbull or something over my mates missus,
i had clocked her so grabbed the bucket out her hand in the nick of time and told her to beat it,
said ladyboy then had gathered a group of ladyboys outside all staring at me,
so i launched the bucket at the butch ladyboy but the drink obviously sprayed the lot of them,
as i went to go grab my mate the butch ladyboy tried sucker punching me from behind,
i say tried, she did, but for obvious reasons it didnt effect me and i just laughed,
i grabbed my mate and said we had best grab the girls and leave before we end up in a brawl with a load of ladyboys lol
as we left old butchy shanked me down my back and tried drop kicking me but just bounced straight off,
i told her im not getting in a fight with a "bird" (even though i know its a man, and was pretty stocky and very un ladylike)
the bit that cracked us up the most happened next...
this ladyboy, really gagging for a fight, pulled off her wig,
and took off her top and bra... with a pair of socks (or something) falling out the bra on to the floor, and put her dukes up,
she had transformed from some butch stocky ladyboy, to just some shirtless bloke
next thing loads of drunken windmills are flying around, and had about 4 ladyboys kicking sand at me so couldnt see fuck all the cunts lol :fighting:
in the end noone was really hurt or injured and we spent the rest of the night laughing about it
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

There is a comment on the CEO Facebook page suggesting this happened at Ostro and that the person who wrote the comment sent a video to CEO to show it happened at ostro before the story was published but CEO ran it as happening outside Candy Bar.

What's the story here General?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 pm There is a comment on the CEO Facebook page suggesting this happened at Ostro and that the person who wrote the comment sent a video to CEO to show it happened at ostro before the story was published but CEO ran it as happening outside Candy Bar.

arent Candy Bar and Ostro pretty much next door neighbours?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 pm There is a comment on the CEO Facebook page suggesting this happened at Ostro and that the person who wrote the comment sent a video to CEO to show it happened at ostro before the story was published but CEO ran it as happening outside Candy Bar.

I wouldn't know, I don't hang out at such houses of ill repute.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:46 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

I wouldn't know, I don't hang out at such houses of ill repute.
lies!! :plus1:

vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Duncan wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 pm youve not lived until youve had a brawl with a large group of ladyboys lol
Please tell,,, how did you get on.
It was a threesome with a difference.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

The owner of Candy Bar disputes this story. Ironic to me, as this is one of the few stories from the Khmer press that doesn't even make them look too bad, as the dude started the fight.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Hey they only have a few mobile ladyboys, not twenty of them.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

So the owner of a shithole bar.. or should we just call him a pimp given the whole bar fine set up thing is complaining that his bar is being viewed in a bad light.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic