Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
3nokor
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by 3nokor »

My name is men samphors am is a Cambodian now am working @ http://3nokor.com my position is web developer when am free time i would like to drink Beer.
Soyoung123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soyoung123 »

Long time lurker...sometimes post on TOF...made a username the other day and will hopefully remember my password and continue to post. Live in Siem Reap. Tourism company.
MikeMike58
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeMike58 »

Hi all, I'm Mike in Arizona, US of A. Coming back the Kingdom in a few months for an extended stay. Seems like a decent forum so far. Lots of good stuff.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Welcome MikeMike58.
alberttatlock
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by alberttatlock »

Hello, my name is Albert Tatlock, just joined here as have been banned from k440 for having the temerity to call his highness lord playboy a drunkard, hope this site is more understanding than those tossers from there. Thanks.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

haha= welcome. this site started with banned ppl from the old forum, now we have abt 30 per cent more traffic than them thanks to their own style.
alberttatlock
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by alberttatlock »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:27 pm haha= welcome. this site started with banned ppl from the old forum, now we have abt 30 per cent more traffic than them thanks to their own style.

cheers, not surprised the site is dying, seems any criticism of the men in charge there gets you you an immediate ban, bunch of sanctimonious pricks!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Welcome Albert. Are you still living on Coronation Street?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

alberttatlock wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:23 pm Hello, my name is Albert Tatlock, just joined here as have been banned from k440 for having the temerity to call his highness lord playboy a drunkard, hope this site is more understanding than those tossers from there. Thanks.
Welcome Albert. AFAIK, it's not an insult to call someone a drunkard on this forum so you should be ok.
And no aristos here either - just the one General - for the moment anyway - you can never have enough generals on a Cambodian forum IMO - I'm expecting a 3* promotion to General AM one of these days (when I have enough dosh ). :mrgreen:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yeah drunkard is pretty factual around here.
never trust a man who does not drink
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic