Phnom Penh Celebrity Expat Brendan Gallagher's Photoshoot

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Phnom Penh Celebrity Expat Brendan Gallagher's Photoshoot

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:29 pm
Duncan wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:36 pm
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:28 pm
Thailand555 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:21 pm Who is he? Why does he think he is a celebrity?
The phrase 'celebrity expat' is one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard.

I'd never heard of him, but apparently he manages some of the top celebrities and singers in Cambodia. Who I've probably never heard of either. But then I'm a bit out of touch with that sort of thing, I don't know why. 8-)
When I bump into him I'll mention your name and your interest in being in his next photo shoot.
Through work I often get stuck in stupid line-ups for photos with various young stars. To be honest I don't really see any big deal with them, very few are any more attractive than many women you'd meet on the street, they just get dressed up more and get more make-up put on. They tend to wear gigantic high-heels too so they can barely move without falling over. It's funny seeing them rip off the heels and put on flip-flops as soon as they get out of shot.
dont forget Photoshop too :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic