Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Careful buying ur dark net drugs, Fake tor browser is out there

Post by phuketrichard »

:evil:
make sure ur at the right place;
In what can only be termed as a scam to dupe those already involved in clandestine transactions, a fake browser disguised as Tor is leading unsuspecting dark web users into buying goods on a darknet marketplace called “Rodeo.” There is fear that none of the ordered contents will ever reach the buyers
It was found that the fake browser is using the user interface and even the .NET code of the legitimate Tor browser platform, but the contents and data on the browser window are imported from a remote server, which must be a FTP serve
https://darkwebnews.com/dark-web/fake-t ... web-users/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Careful buying ur dark net drugs, Fake tor browser is out there

Post by jubo2 »

People now use social medias...
dark web is already outdate !
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Thank you. I will keep that in mind if I break the habit of a lifetime by buying illegal drugs from an anonymous stranger online.
It beggars belief that this is useful to anyone here.
I suppose the original poster may often use this venue to acquire his drugs, but I would bet no other member does.
Kindly correct me if my assumption is wrong.
It is just asinine.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't see how this is in any way useful. It presumes that some of us are buying illegal narcotics online, and getting them delivered from abroad. That sounds like a fantastic way to end up in prison.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

nemo wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:01 pm Thank you. I will keep that in mind if I break the habit of a lifetime by buying illegal drugs from an anonymous stranger online.
It beggars belief that this is useful to anyone here.
I suppose the original poster may often use this venue to acquire his drugs, but I would bet no other member does.
Kindly correct me if my assumption is wrong.
It is just asinine.
I used to use SR when 1 bitcoin was about $7. The quality of the products were, quite simply, a whole other level to even the very best of the face to face stuff out there. So I had the privilege to indulge in some of the finest narcotics on planet earth and sample what it might be like if drugs were legalised.

It was awesome.

I used the site for a couple of years. I also had a wallet with 100 bitcoin in. No idea what that is worth now. I stopped using the darkweb around the time of DPR's arrest and the closure of SR. It had started to become a victim of it's own success anyway with a rise in scammers and a slide in product quality, although there were still incredibly pure products available.

I've never used the darknet in se Asia though. Totally inconvenient when the vast majority of darknet vendors are based in UK, USA or Holland. And I stopped talking drugs in 2016.

:D
techietraveller84
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by techietraveller84 »

Khmu Nation wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:09 am I used to use SR when 1 bitcoin was about $7. The quality of the products were, quite simply, a whole other level to even the very best of the face to face stuff out there. So I had the privilege to indulge in some of the finest narcotics on planet earth and sample what it might be like if drugs were legalised.

It was awesome.

I used the site for a couple of years. I also had a wallet with 100 bitcoin in. No idea what that is worth now. I stopped using the darkweb around the time of DPR's arrest and the closure of SR. It had started to become a victim of it's own success anyway with a rise in scammers and a slide in product quality, although there were still incredibly pure products available.

I've never used the darknet in se Asia though. Totally inconvenient when the vast majority of darknet vendors are based in UK, USA or Holland. And I stopped talking drugs in 2016.

:D
How'd you break the drug habit in 2016? I hear it's almost impossible, but some people find a way.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

I'm not going into that. If you are struggling and genuinely want to know as you need help please send me a private message and I will reply.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Khmu Nation wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:09 am
nemo wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:01 pm
I also had a wallet with 100 bitcoin in. No idea what that is worth now.
100 bitcoins is worth over a million dollars now.
techietraveller84
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by techietraveller84 »

Khmu Nation wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:24 am I'm not going into that. If you are struggling and genuinely want to know as you need help please send me a private message and I will reply.
Not struggling but genuinely appreciate stories of success over addiction. It's rare to see good news like this. I understand your desire to keep this private and congratulate you for your continued success.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

jubo2 wrote:People now use social medias...
dark web is already outdate !
The dark web is never out of date.

It’s merely internet addresses without a name. Not registered to any name server.

Think of it as a set of GPS coordinates. Coordinates exist for the entire world. But not all coordinates are known locations. But ‘X’ marks the spot on pirate treasure maps.

It will always be a source of spam bots, telemarketers, drug dealers, and Nigerian princes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic