A vile and negative forum full of animosity towards expats

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: A vile and negative forum full of animosity towards expats

Post by kiwiincambodia »

frank lee bent wrote:well, i don't know why people don't just get drunk and forget all this nonsense.
Well, I don't know why people come here to bitch about 440 like anyone cares.
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

I didnt come here to bitch, I just noticed I was getting accused of something I havent done.

I just wanted to comment to set the record straight.
Over the last year I have been accused of many things..which I haven't done.

But its funny when you see these people in person,they have nothing to say.

This will be my last post on this Topic.
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I have no fucking idea what this thread is about, neither do I care.

I agree with flb: go get drunk
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

If you want a vile and negative forum full of animosity towards expats, look no further than Thaivisa.com

This forum has to be the worst one on the net. I joined last year when we were starting to research areas in Asia to spend a lot of time in. It then became obvious that it was a full blown Lefty site aimed at running down anyone who had even the remotest right wing thoughts.

The moderators are infamous for their intolerance and I deservedly received a lifetime ban for daring to ask Scott (Moderator Resichsfuhrer and Lefty in all senses of the word) why he kept on posting so many anti Trump threads.

440 is a mild mannered child compared to TV.

And I thought forums were places where people helped each other......Duh.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

TOG wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:06 pm If you want a vile and negative forum full of animosity towards expats, look no further than Thaivisa.com

This forum has to be the worst one on the net. I joined last year when we were starting to research areas in Asia to spend a lot of time in. It then became obvious that it was a full blown Lefty site aimed at running down anyone who had even the remotest right wing thoughts.

The moderators are infamous for their intolerance and I deservedly received a lifetime ban for daring to ask Scott (Moderator Resichsfuhrer and Lefty in all senses of the word) why he kept on posting so many anti Trump threads.

I disagree;
its heavy handed moderating and many of the posters live upcountry with nothing to do but post their views
get past them and
you find some nice guys and lots of great up to date info

Trump is like India

you either love him or hate him :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

TOG wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:06 pm If you want a vile and negative forum full of animosity towards expats, look no further than Thaivisa.com

440 is a drugged child in the back room while the party happens elsewhere (sorry, but it's true)
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic