50,000 Thai Citizens Sign Petition to Kick American Expat Nate Barling Out of Thailand (My Mate Nate on YouTube)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Re: 50,000 Thai Citizens Sign Petition to Kick American Expat Nate Barling Out of Thailand (My Mate Nate on YouTube)

Post by saigonjackpot »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:58 pm
saigonjackpot wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:36 pm No mate Nate is in immigration gettin deported.

Acordong to pattaya one website anyways.
showing of again u dont know shit>>> I think u should just post about what you know> mean u would never comment on anything :stir:
he has been released as he holds a valid Non B visa and has applied for a wp :popcorn:
Immigration Police released controversial American YouTuber My Mate Nate last night, after they found out he is staying in Thailand on a business visa.
https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/mate-n ... migration/
I call B/S on your B/S.

that's a lie because at the time of post he was in immigration.
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: 50,000 Thai Citizens Sign Petition to Kick American Expat Nate Barling Out of Thailand (My Mate Nate on YouTube)

Post by Robins »

Idiots, too bad the French Resistance and British SOE didn't know you could derail a train with a coin during WW2. Did they waste a lot of dynamite or is this just more Thai xenophobic stupidity?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's a time warp dude.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Robins wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:17 pm Idiots, too bad the French Resistance and British SOE didn't know you could derail a train with a coin during WW2. Did they waste a lot of dynamite or is this just more Thai xenophobic stupidity?
Why are you digging up 3 year old posts? There's plenty of current threads to work with...
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Robins »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:37 pm
Robins wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:17 pm Idiots, too bad the French Resistance and British SOE didn't know you could derail a train with a coin during WW2. Did they waste a lot of dynamite or is this just more Thai xenophobic stupidity?
Why are you digging up 3 year old posts? There's plenty of current threads to work with...
Sorry I didn't notice it was that old, I didn't do much digging it just came up. I'm new on the forum.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Robins wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 pm
Doc67 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:37 pm
Sorry I didn't notice it was that old, I didn't do much digging it just came up. I'm new on the forum.
Fair enough... Welcome...
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

I think the point is/was that, similar to Thai banknotes, the coins have the image on the King emblazoned upon them, and so showing disrespect to a coin is the equivalent of lèse majesté.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic