Could Thailand, which gave world the bong, legalise cannabis for medicinal use?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Re: Could Thailand, which gave world the bong, legalise cannabis for medicinal use?

Post by RikuPontinen888 »

My opinion is that before strings were pulled together by internet and international books and knowledge.

People were started smoking all around the globe. Some say Afgan`s were the first. Let`s face it, land races are all around us.

Even Durban Poison which is very popular now-a-days as a indoor strain. Think about. It`s hard to say who were the first.

But truth must be it was invented in many places at the same time. Makes sense at least to Me.

Specially even Angor Wat. Looks like big golden "nugget" when you look closely. Or pineal gland if you feel me.

Hmm, sea water was actually very soothing. Sea salt inhalers are really old trick and made to sooth your sinuses. And it works. I use sometimes too.
Yo Yo Yo, It`s Me. That Cambodian Punk Rocker. Famous ASF in the Cambodian Hoooood.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Could Thailand, which gave world the bong, legalise cannabis for medicinal use?

Post by soup »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:46 am although Cleaning the bong in seawater might not hurt ya, smoking with seawater would not be a good idea :plus1:

Soup; seems u hate Thai's and Thailand, why the fuck were u asking how to get a thai visa in PP than?? :stir: :stir:
I don't like many Thai's but I do like some. The Thai males with their fragile egos, I stay well away from. I'm in a relationship so that cuts my exposure to the females. The government, well they're useless!

I work online and have too many assets to just get up and leave. Maybe in another year, I can engineer a change. I'm giving PP the smell test.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

soup wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:54 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:46 am although Cleaning the bong in seawater might not hurt ya, smoking with seawater would not be a good idea :plus1:

Soup; seems u hate Thai's and Thailand, why the fuck were u asking how to get a thai visa in PP than?? :stir: :stir:
I don't like many Thai's but I do like some. The Thai males with their fragile egos, I stay well away from. I'm in a relationship so that cuts my exposure to the females. The government, well they're useless!

I work online and have too many assets to just get up and leave. Maybe in another year, I can engineer a change. I'm giving PP the smell test.
Yes I feel a kind of emptyness with Thai people , there is over importance of money to the point of becoming cold, empty and unable to form relationships with foreigners that aren't money orientated.

Hence the saying Thais only smile to farangs when farang give them money.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

the word maybe but not the product
Yes, you are, I believe,... correctamundo!

"บ้อง baawng (Falling tone) (noun) a section of hollow bamboo stalk"

Likely picked up by GIs on R&R during Vietnam War. Probably the only loan word from Thai used in mainstream English i.e. not denoting something in Thailand)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic