BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by General Mackevili »

A few lost avatars and we're still sorting out a few links, etc, but it looks like our transition to HTTPS went smooth enough!

Please report any site issues you come across, and if you see any pages without the GREEN PADLOCK, let us know, and we'll look into it.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Post by RikuPontinen888 »

I had rat`s in my toilet. Twice. I saw just red eyes behind my toilet seat in the night.
I started to trip out in the point i was sure someone actually made those come in my toilet.
Then geckos in the coffee muck in the other guesthouse. I was like: Gotta be kidding Me.
What is this. Is someone following me or what? :bow:
Yo Yo Yo, It`s Me. That Cambodian Punk Rocker. Famous ASF in the Cambodian Hoooood.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

RikuPontinen888 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:08 pm I had rat`s in my toilet. Twice. I saw just red eyes behind my toilet seat in the night.
I started to trip out in the point i was sure someone actually made those come in my toilet.
Then geckos in the coffee muck in the other guesthouse. I was like: Gotta be kidding Me.
What is this. Is someone following me or what? :bow:
Not something that we can help with there.

btw I've removed the video from your signature line. That's ego overkill. :facepalm:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i told him to go over and enter bat shits thread, the two of them are made for each other
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

So I guess we need to go back over old posts and re-add photos??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:49 am So I guess we need to go back over old posts and re-add photos??
I already did your avatar for you roz. The rest of the photos are being held ransom by photobucket, so if you can re-add them that would be good. :thumb:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by rozzieoz »

Username Taken wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:49 am So I guess we need to go back over old posts and re-add photos??
I already did your avatar for you roz. The rest of the photos are being held ransom by photobucket, so if you can re-add them that would be good. :thumb:
I'll do my best. Any idea how much the photobucket fee is? Just thinking about my blog, scrabooking tutorials etc as well - I've got tons of pics on stupid PB :(

EDIT: $400 is the figure I'm reading on Google. Fuck that! (and not in a good way!)

I'd best get editing posts lol.

Last edited by rozzieoz on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

And thanks for my Avatar btw!

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:25 am And thanks for my Avatar btw!

I thought you might do a more updated Avatar. That purple dress definitely does not go well with your red hair and the fashion is oh so 1960's.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

That was taken at my son's wedding last year :) Sorry you don't like it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic