Need Thai tourist visa/ Cambodia agent advice. HELP!

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Need Thai tourist visa/ Cambodia agent advice. HELP!

Post by soup »

I'm coming to PP on the 18th,19th or 20th, depending on turnaround times on the Thai tourist visa. I need to be back in Bkk on the morning of the 25th. I hear that Lucky Lucky's motorcycle service is the go to spot.

Can anyone be kind enough to give me the lowdown on the needed visa turnaround times, fees to LLMS, a cheap place w/ AC for the night close to LLMS. :bow:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Need Thai tourist visa/ Cambodia agent advice. HELP!

Post by phuketrichard »

very easy to do via any agent, we always use the agent on street 172 next to silver river hotel ( stay at Hometown suites $20-22/night ask for room 503) huge room wiht view over the back parking lot
cost ya $50 and takes 3 nights or pay an extra $10-15 and get it next day
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:08 pm very easy to do via any agent, we always use the agent on street 172 next to silver river hotel ( stay at Hometown suites $20-22/night ask for room 503) huge room wiht view over the back parking lot
cost ya $50 and takes 3 nights or pay an extra $10-15 and get it next day
Thanks, Phuket!

Not far from my fav pizza spot and the red fox.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

$50 Thai visa. What visa is it Richard, and for how long?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

the tourist visa is $40, the agent charges $10 ,saves u back and forth tuk tuk rides twice + no standing in line
good for 60days
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic