so are phones dangerous or not

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

so are phones dangerous or not

Post by phuketrichard » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:32 pm

:beer3: :beer3: :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: so are phones dangerous or not

Post by Username Taken » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Haa. There was a story last year or the year before of a Chinese woman playing on her phone and walking/falling into an elevator shaft.
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Selfie deaths, exploding Samsungs, or brain cells fried by cell phone waves - which one did you have in mind ?
My mate dropped one down a toilet too, that was dangerous. :bootyshake:
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Priceless!

In airports I knock down and drag my luggage over all the idiots not looking where they're going because they're staring at their phones.
You could be next.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Personally, i just love watching video compilations of people trying to win Darwin Awards for taking selfies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic